Community post

Question

Opk’s

Hey, ttc number 3 what ovulation tests do people recommend please and where do you buy yours? First time using opks so unsure when to start testing and what time of day etc, any tips please

E naylor

17 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 17 Answers | Last Page

I use pregmate brand OPK’s from Amazon. The work great, and are cheap, so it’s not a big deal to test lots. I start testing in cd10. Usually twice a day. Around 10-11am, then 6-8pm. When they start getting closer to equal darkness, I start testing a few extra times during the day to make sure I don’t miss the peak! Good luck!

User image

4 years ago

Thanks, that’s very helpful, I’ve only done bbt before so I will do that at the same time as well, so with the opks do u use 1st morning wee or second and evening?

E naylor

4 years ago • Post starter

Don’t use first morning because it can be too concentrated. Just the opposite of what the recommend for pregnancy tests!

User image

4 years ago

I use the Pregmate brand as well. I tried the clearblue digitals this month but actually prefer the Pregmate brand.

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Thanks, I’ve ordered a number of things to try and help along the way, opks, pregnancy tests, fertility lubricant and a digital thermometer, oh and trying to conceive vitamins, unsure how long it will take to get pregnant this time around, took 2 years with my daughter but only 3 months with my son, I’m trying to conceive with a new partner of 3 years so let’s see what happens, good luck everyone and hopefully we get our BFP’s and a sticky baby x

E naylor

So the bottom one is what I got today, should I start testing twice a day now as on my app it says it’s high today x

user submitted image

E naylor

Yes! test at least twice today if not 3 times.

4 years ago

Thanks hun, I thought it might have been too early yet as I’m on cd 10 of a 28 day cycle x

E naylor

You could just do two then. It looks like you are about to surge to me!

4 years ago

First time I’ve used opks, usually I just do bbt but thought I’d do both this time around x

E naylor

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo