Community post

Discussion

TTC January/February 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hang in there ladies!!

295 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 295 Replies | Last Page

Ugh, I really hate this! It's not progressing at all, still only a super faint line.. I should at least have a non quiestionable line by now. I'm so mad right now! I really wanted it to be true, but in the back of my head I knew it was too god to be true..

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@Anna wow that’s wonderful news all around. I’m so happy for you SO.

~BiminiB~

4 years ago

@pandorica i feel you!! i took two tests on cd 28 and 29 (13 and 14 dpo) and both superrrrr faint! anyone else can lend me your eyes? i feel like my eyes are playing tricks on me! and turning into a POASaholic lol.. this pic was 14 dpo fmu..

user submitted image

4 years ago

Amarah Hopefully you caught that egg

Burkette I always loved to see people admiring their job! You’re so lucky to experience so many blessings every day but of course some heartaches and some scares! Thank you for being there for all the women

Emma I wish you all the best for this pregnancy

Bimini Good luck!

Anna Glad to see you and also happy that nausea starting to go away! Do you and your SO having any gender preferences? This is one of the most exiting parts for me!

Lalou You’re welcome hun! Enjoy your day!

Pandorica I’m so sorry girl! Really hope that this will get darker...

Charchar I can see a shadow line. Do you have a pig of any other test?

AFM The witch came! CD1 and One more cycle closer to the time I can really start hoping!!!

User image

4 years ago • Edited

@alexplpl i have one done yesterday at cd28 (13dpo) on an internet cheapie.. also seems like a shadow of a line. i am just so afraid of getting my hopes up!

user submitted image

4 years ago

@alex I didnt at first like I honestly still don't have a "gut feeling" for what the gender will be... At first I wanted a boy but now I really really want a girl so we'll see what happens... We wont have gender disappointment with whatever baby is as long as he/she is healthy but full on hoping for a girl at the moment lol

4 years ago • Post starter

Charchar I can see the line better on this IC. Fingers crossed it will get darker in the next few days

Anna Yes I know what you mean! Hopefully your wish will be a prediction also!! Are you planning a gender reveal party or is it gonna be just the two of you?

User image

4 years ago

Well, I won't use first morning urine again. Took one with smu and got a line again. Unfortunately I think my mobile camera broke, so I couldn't get any pics until it had dried. Luckily we had a spare phone lying around, so I switched.

I remember my tests doing this a few previous cycles too, that they appear to be darkening after a lighter one, and The turns negative. So I'm feeling really weary at the moment..

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@Pandorica--So sorry. :( This is so hard!
@Emma--Doing the dance of joy for you! After all that you've been through, that strong + is such a good thing! Stick, baby, stick! i
AFM--AF came just on time yesterday. Sigh.

User image

4 years ago

Thank you ladies x

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo