Community post

Discussion

TTC January/February 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hang in there ladies!!

295 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 295 Replies | Last Page

Kait I feel you girl! Sending hugs for patience to deal also with this!! Maybe you should bring to him my example and tell him that if SA finds that something needs boost you’ll have to wait more time til the supplements work. In fact if my hubby have done his SA when he was supposed to, maybe now I would hold a baby in my arms!
Hopefully he’ll do it this week!!!

User image

4 years ago

I'm going to jump on this board. After 2 cycles of ovulating on CD 12 I went and ovulated on cd 17 this month. The hubby is continuing his maca and I have still been taking the vitex. This ttc stuff is gut wrenching.

Mill

4 years ago

@millbarnet lovely to see you on the board. So I'm about 10DPO. Didn't test today. Temp was up from yesterday. Breasts still very painful. Can't stand this waiting xx

User image

4 years ago

@scubachick I tried to temp this cycle and it was a complete mess. I never really did get a clear temp shift so cant really confirm O. I think I need to get a new thermometer. I really thought that #2 would be a much easier process, but I guess not. Hoping you get a BFP. 10 dpo is still super early to get a BFP so there is still a very good chance for you! I'm roughly 5 dpo today. I have been cramping for days. Not sure what that is all about? I guess we shall see what this month brings. Really dont feel like we covered our bases with a bd the day before O and 2 days before that.

Mill

4 years ago

@lalou thank you for welcoming me! All the positive vibes for your exam retakes!!!
@alex thank you for the warm welcome! I know how you feel with all the little ones around...it's so joyous and fun, but also a little prickly I was in Ottawa with all my nieces and nephews a few weeks ago for my 2 month old nephew's christening, and being around them all was refreshing but also anxiety-inducing because I wonder if I'll get to be a mother. One of my SILs also lives with us and she's 5 months pregnant. I'm so excited, but also longing. And I can't really say any of that to anyone, so I'm grateful for this space. I hope you find comfort and joy as you continue your journey, as well.

AFM, cycle day 10 and hopefully gearing up for O. No news to report. FF has me as possibly fertile right now, so i'm simply riding the wave We purchased a house in March and moving day is Wednesday, so my focus is on that and preparing for my trip to Seattle. I'll be following you all intently!

4 years ago

@alex you are absolutely right. I'm holding out hope though that because we got pregnant before, his sperm is okay. Doesn't mean we shouldn't check. I hope the supplements work for you and that your wait is finally over!

@lalou you have so much going on, I hope you find some time to relax. You deserve a break!

And as for me, surprise! My obgyn office called this morning and said they have an appt available to remove the polyp tomorrow, otherwise I'd have to wait til after AF. I'm only CD 9 so I decided to just do it tomorrow and get it over with. Hopefully everything goes well!

4 years ago

Millbarnett Good luck! You’re few days away :)

Scuba let’s hope your temps will stay up and you’ll get your bfp very very soon

Harmonyke I really wish you strength on your moving day since I know how hard it is as a procedure. It is so tiring and I really hope you’ll also be able to catch that egg! You’re about to multitask for real Good luck!!!!

Kait Good luck for tomorrow! I hope everything goes well

User image

4 years ago • Edited

CD 11 for me. I think those tests were flukes because I haven't gotten any more possible positives. Based on ovulation pains and CM, I think I might have ovulated yesterday or at least today. We had sex last night so here's hoping! This site has me ovulating like 3 days before my period so I guess I won't go off of that! I can't figure out how to fix it either!

4 years ago

Ladies does it look like I ovulated this month? My ava bracelet, clearblue advanced digital ovulation, and this site show my ovulation was this days before the below ff chart showrd I ovulated. Jaut curious what everyone thinks - I had watery cm.today and with that drop my husband and I did the deed just in case this is a wonky cycle.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

My chart is all over the place this month. My opks are all over too it’s crazy

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo