Community post

Discussion

TTC January/February 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hang in there ladies!!

295 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

211 - 220 of 295 Replies | Last Page

@alex unfortunately my temps aren't rising at all so I'm guessing I didn't O. I'm going to go back to the opks to see if there's another surge.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Kait That must be the worst. Hopefully you won’t have to wait long!!

User image

4 years ago

Felt like I was going to get another temp rise today. But I've slept like shit and woke up every hour between 2 in the morning and until I got up at 6:30 in the morning. So today's temp isn't reliable at all. Well, that's what you get for staying up late in hopes of finishing the "dragon shirt" I made for my son. Didn't finish yesterday, but did this morning.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

What's a dragon shirt? That sounds cool

4 years ago

I’m so over all of this. I put my temp in this morning and FF gave me crosshairs back and still has them on cycle day 17.......another pretty close to positive opk today. That’s 4 days in a row now. No idea where I am in my cycle so frustrating!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

My other chart has my as O yesterday..

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Hi everyone! Hope your day/evening is being good to you, or at the very least, gentle.

@Lalou I’m so glad you had a great time! I’ve got my fingers, toes, and hair crossed for good news from your appointment, exam retake, and BD timing! You got this!

@Alex I hope the days fly by and you get good news soon! I’ll definitely be following your progress with the supplements!

@Amarah Welcome back! Send happy thoughts and wishes on your second journey, and hope you get great news soon!

AFM: Alright, here’s today’s test! And btw, I got a negative FR digital with the same sample, and was so confused because I thought that FRRR were supposed to be LESS sensitive than FRERs and the digitals. So, I call FR and they confirmed that FRERs and digitals confirm as soon as 11 dpo, but FRRRs take up 15 dpo…so why the negative digital? Welp, turns out I flooded the test because I didn’t read the instructions properly and dipped for 20 secs instead of 5 secs! SMH.

Anyway, thank you for the support...I'd like to stay around at least until my missed period, I see my doctor, and have a beta to confirm as I'm pretty terrified of another loss. I'd also like to continue checking on everyone, if that's okay too.

user submitted image

4 years ago • Edited

@mama I think I like your second chart better. CD 19 and 20 temps on FF might be throwing it off.

@harmonyke congrats! That's a great line. Smart to call and ask FR directly too.

I'm going to take an opk on my lunch break and I'm kind of hoping it's positive so we can try again.

4 years ago

@kait0614 - It's from a sewing pattern with several options, two of them are dragon wings and spikes. A little small in the sizing though, so I think I have to make a new one in a bigger size.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Hello ladies!! Just wanted to give an update real quick!! I started my healthy lifestyle journey and am loving it. I have stopped stressing or thinking about what is going on with my body. I still plan on setting up a doctors appointment to check my thyroid since it runs in my family. I am still taking my temps and yesterday got the best surprise! I started spotting!! Crazy to think seeing AF would make me happy! This last cycle was 49 days!! No O and my temps were all over!! Hoping for better this time around. Hoping staying focused on getting healthy will keep me sane and allow my body to figure out what is going on. Here is my chart from this last month. Good luck and hope you all get your positives soon!!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo