Community post

Discussion

TTC January/February 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hang in there ladies!!

295 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

151 - 160 of 295 Replies | Last Page

@alex I'm hoping so too. I kind of have my hopes up this time so I'm going g to be extra disappointed if it doesn't happen

@rampokker ah you are much further along than me then! How long is your cycle normally?

4 years ago

I just don’t know I’m hoping for a temp rise tomorrow to indicate ovulation , I really need some good news soon

user submitted image

4 years ago

@emma it looks like you were on the up and then stalled a little. Hopefully you get another rise.

4 years ago

15dpo today. Still so light compared to previous pregnancies. They were all darker than control by this stage. I don't know what to think.

user submitted image

<a href=

4 years ago

Kait Keep the faith girl! I’m very optimistic for you this cycle! Can’t wait to see your bfp!

Emma Hopefully you’ll confirm O soon! Your BD game is STRONG hun! You covered all bases

Mistique every pregnancy is different! Don’t bring yourself down based on the strength of the line! Give it some time. I understand it can be agonizing but enjoy it!! You’re pregnant!!!!!!!!!!

AFM 10 days till AF! It’s a countdown lol I was calculating when hubbys supplements should start kicking in and I already have high hopes for August!! I also see a small chance in late July since I O at the end of month! I know I’m crazy for thinking and planning so early but hey.. a girl needs to cling on hope!!!! This is my dream atm. I’m motivated to keep going because I have something to wait for!!!

User image

4 years ago

Cd 22 and my temps are a bit up and down at the moment. Still no clear shift, so I'm still waiting.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Temp went down a little again today, guess I’m not ovulating this cycle

4 years ago

@emma awh sorry, girl

4 years ago

@mistique that looks darker than your 13dpo test though. You might have just implanted a little later.

4 years ago

So confusing! What is going on with my chart?!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo