Community post

Discussion

TTC January/February 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hang in there ladies!!

295 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

181 - 190 of 295 Replies | Last Page

Hmm now this is strange. Blazing positive opk 7dpo and negative FRER. But according to temps I already O’d false surge?

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Hey Mama -- i feel your pain. Positive digital OPK on friday, CM dried up today and my temp is all over the place. I'm thinking i had a false surge and didn't release an egg. Are you still tracking CM? i think/hope ewcm would come back if you gear up again. Last time this happened to me i O'd a week after the first surge (never detected another surge) but i did have some ewcm leading up to the second surge. I also got pregnant that month....

4 years ago • Edited

Last time I Od this late in my cycle I got pregnant too. That was in October which lead to my missed miscarriage and a D&C in February. I’ll keep BD just in case. My CM hasn’t dried up yet but it’s definitely not EWCM I had that from cycle day 12/13-17/18 it’s been real sticky now. Today it’s been creamy so I have no idea. I’ve had bad cramps since Friday. And very nauseous for like 3 days now also. But my boobs have been sore also which usually doesn’t happen for me until after O. We BD last night and I’ll try tonight maybe tomorrow.

User image

4 years ago

@rampokker I'm doing alright. I'm CD23 and I think I'm going to O tomorrow since my opks are finally darkening. They started to change Saturday, but then I got in an intense argument with DH and I think the stress stopped the surge. Not tracking really is nice, I did that the last two cycles and I'm kind of thinking about doing that again soon. I get too anxious when I know O is coming or it takes too long to O.

@mama you can definitely have multiple surges in a cycle, even after O, but that is a strong line! Maybe you're Oing now like you said.

4 years ago

Morning everyone!!

Been a while since I checked in which I apologize for things have been hectic (in between the nausea and fatigue)... Just an update for me the nausea is starting to become bearable eventhough I still throw up first thing in the morning... The tiredness is starting to kick in and my boobs constantly feel tensed lol... Have another scan on Thursday + blood tests... Did some gender guesses and both Mayan + Chinese Calendar says girl and old wives tales says 8/9 girl lol so we'll see it'll probably be a boy... If so we have a boy name (Declan Daniel but shh it's a secret lol)

4 years ago • Post starter

@Harmonyke - Thanks hun. Your chart is looking great! Keeping my fingers crossed for you too.

AFM: 4 dpo today and the temp is still fairly low for being in my tww. Decided not to use the progesterone cream, since our MPA released a warning about progesterone cream in particular about a month ago and I just saw it. So I'd rather be safe than sorry. Thinking of only temping for a few more days and then stop for this cycle. I mostly temp just to confirm ovulation. To speculate about the temps after that only makes me a bit stressed, since I tend to have fairly low temps after ov. At lest if I compare them to how they were before I got my son. But that's over 7 years ago since I last temped and a lot has changed. Still suspect that I have low progesterone. Don't know if I can get any help with that though, not unless I find a private doc around here. The downside with living in a small town.

User image

4 years ago

Drat! Darn period. Good luck ladies still testing! See the rest of y'all around next month xx

4 years ago

@pandorica what was the warning about the cream?

4 years ago

Hi Pandorica we are in the TWW together. I think I O'd on Saturday or Sunday (but my temps have been inconsistent so i'm not sure). I'm having all post-O symptoms since yesterday tho so i am sure it happened. I was going to start my cream tonight or tomorrow -- what was the warning? My doctors won't test progesterone either. They think that low progesterone is a symptom, not a cause, of early miscarriage. They are the doctors, so maybe they are right. My RE says they give progesterone suppositories to everyone doing IVF because they know the embryos are viable, but without IVF they don't recommend it.
@Mama I hope you O soon so you can relax a little bit! I know all about the stress of waiting for O (don't we all?). Take care of yourself and keep up the BD! Hoping you get confirmed O soon and can enter this dreaded TWW with me and Pandorica!

4 years ago

@kait0614 - Roughly translated it says that the cream aren't an approved pharmaceutical, since it's not allowed to use the hormone progesterone in cosmetic products. The Swedish MDA says that it's unclear if - and in which amount - the progesterone can be absorbed through the skin. Because of that the potential risks of using the cream can't be determined. It also says that if the progesterone is absorbed through the skin, it can lead to changes in the menstrual cycle, transient decreased fertility and tiredness. So they recommend that it's not to be used and to return it to the seller. I don't know if the Swedish MDA are particularly picky or not. But I feel like I don't want to take any chances since we've been trying for so long.

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo