Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

View Full Post

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

41 - 50 of 431 Replies | Last Page

Another high temp bot getting hopea up but have had a pulling feeling all day on my right side and where i had my hernia repair in jan it is hurting again.. Been soo hungry

user submitted image

5 years ago

Okay so the progesterone I was prescribed we couldn't find anywhere...The hospital pharmacy didnt have, the local one we use didnt have and they even phoned around asking if anyone had stock but they didnt... So my friend's mom's pharmacy can order them and I can collect after 2pm but guys it's R800 (more or less $56) for the freakin stuff !! It's an 1/10th of my salary lol !!

5 years ago • Post starter

Just took these!
Anyone see a line?

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Sam do you have any photos with better light? These are too dark to see anything

5 years ago • Post starter

Well I feel like AF will be here in a day or two. My temp stayed to drop today so I am sure I am out for this round. Hopefully we will be able to get there for a January baby. My temp didn’t go bellow my cover line yet but it is a big dip. I am still greatful that my body seems to at least be doing what it is supposed to and I am ovulating at least again.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@Anna, Im thinking on using this progesterone natural supplement, my friend's doctor said that is a pretty good substitute and its available in regular pharmacies.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hello Ladies!!! My mind is racing and I'm so confused. I'm a silent watcher of these threads. I've popped in a few times over the past 18 months of TTC; however, each time I do, I get worked up only to see failure :(

I am having a mind boggling dilemma.... My cycles are pretty regular, give or take a day. My average cycles are 29 CD. The month of February was VERY strange. I started my menstrual on 2/3/19 which was on time and lasted the normal 5-6 days. Then on 2/22/19 CD 19, my menstrual cycle started again... and I mean a full on full menstrual cycle 10 days early. So that started me over to CD 1 on 2/22/19.

So, I was supposed to start my menstrual cycle on 3/23/19; but nothing. I tested the same day (Walmart cheapie) and neg. I tested Tuesday 3/26/19; again neg. (dollar store cheapie). NOW I'm on CD 35! 5 days late and I'm so scared to test. I don't even know how I feel. I get mild cramps here and there and think here come AF, but for some reason, it doesn't feel the same. The only thing I remember from my pregnancy with my daughter 10 years ago, was that after I was a week late, my boobs/nipples where on fire! I'm only getting little pain in the breast here and there throughout the day.

This whole last two months have been so off... and I am just driving myself insane!! What if I test again and it's neg. I'm going to just plain out cry!!!

5 years ago

I’m feeling positive this cycle, I’m on cd 9 and did a opk to see the start of a good line, I’m hoping to ovulate at a good stage this cycle to give us a better chance of conceiving like I did in January, everything crossed for us
Anna : glad your not bleeding now, take it easy and do as your told - put them feet up

Sam: I can’t see anything yet, give it a couple of days and test again x

Crystal: how are you getting on? Have you been back to the gp ? X

user submitted image

5 years ago

Oh divine our bodies love to play tricks on us, all I can suggest is to do the test and if negative to deal with it then, maybe if it is negative to try a trip to your gp, if your cycles have all of a sudden decided to change and your not pregnant then maybe a hormone blood test would be worth a go to see if anything is going on x

5 years ago

Emmamumof8 - Gotta love how are bodies are :/ My 10 y/o daughter has begun developing (UGH... too early) and has been displaying extreme clinginess, then switches to sassy and distant, then to extremely emotional (crying)... I'm preparing myself for early puberty (as her doctor already stated that her nationality is known for early puberty in females; she is biracial) and she is already popping out there in her body figure (UGH!!!). So in the back of my head, I'm thinking her changes are messing with me and my cycles. If I don't start menstrual by this weekend, I'll test again. And if it's negative, then I'll just chalk it up to the mysteries of a woman's body. hahahaha.... :) Moving forward, my husband and I might just need to take the next step since we've been TTC since November of 2017! Thanks for the advice.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo