Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

View Full Post

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

161 - 170 of 431 Replies | Last Page

Anna I really hope you’ll find something that keeps the nausea and vomiting away!

Scuba I’m so sorry AF is coming! Hopefully you’ll be surprised and she stay away!

Emma I’m not really good at it but I believe you’ll have to wait and see few more days!

Sam maybe you should visit your doctor? Or maybe try another brand of tests? I read before that some brands are so shity that they don’t give lines where others give blazing positives!

Lawrence congrats girl!! I totally see it! O hope you’ll get darker ones in the next few days!!!!!

AFM CD3 and nothing exiting in my case!! Just waiting......

User image

5 years ago

@ Anna I hope you get some relief soon. Glad the tooth is no longer bothering you.

@Sam that must be frustrating. I think you should see your doctor.

@Lawrence I see the line. Congratulations.

AFM I didn’t trAck anything at all. Tried to avoid BD during the time frame I usually O. To avoid a December baby. I’ll resume Next cycle. AF is due Sunday.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Thanks all! The weirdest part is I had the most real dream that I took a test and it was positive. I woke up and just had to test at 3:45 am. it continues to get darker. I still don’t believe it’s a BFP.

5 years ago

I think I’ll finally get my positive today! The darkest one I’ve gotten so far!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

This is the Premom app

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Mama you look close x

AFM: I think I may have peaked over night, I did a test last night that was quite strong then the top one in this picture is this mornings and the bottom one is now 4.30pm we dtd last night and I’ll do it again tonight and for 3 more days to try and cover it

user submitted image

5 years ago

I’m so excited I thought I was out this cycle. We’ve been bding for the last week and will continue to for the next 4 just so we’re covered! Hoping for you Emma.

User image

5 years ago

Sorry to update you with my every move ladies but wow the cramps I’m getting in my ovaries is crazy, should I be able to feel it this much ? Really hope this is working this cycle but if not I’ve booked to see a gp next week to demand some tests x

5 years ago

I confirmed my positive with a FRER. Omg, I can’t even believe it! Hoping for a healthy and happy 9 months with a due date of December 17, 2019.

5 years ago • Edited

Lawrence x

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo