Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

View Full Post

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

31 - 40 of 431 Replies | Last Page

Update: Pregnancy only began and I already have complications... I started bleeding a little earlier today and rushed through to my doctor... He checked and my cervix is still closed and there was the tiniest little spec on the ultrasound but it seemed in the correct position... I have been put on bed rest till Monday and I am prescribed progesterone as well... Did another hcg draw today and will phone tomorrow for updates

5 years ago • Post starter

@Its Anna just rest!!! everything will be fine.
It will be fine, I heard light bleeding in the first 6 weeks happens a lot.
Everything will be fine!!

5 years ago

@anna just try to relax, I know its easier said then done, but just think positive! just listen to what the doctor says and yes I have heard spotting in the beginning can be very normal and nothing to worry about, I cant say much because I freak when I see blood too but thats because I do not have a good history with blood and being pregnant. Wishing you the best!
@Crystal, that's so strange...maybe baby hung in there?? Wishing you the best!
AFM cycle day 8 really hoping my opks come in the mail today so I can get to testing incase my body decides to ovulate early, or ovulate at all. Also strange, my cycle ended on cycle day 4 and cycle day 6 and 7 hubby and I bd and I bled both times after....thinking it was jsut left over from my cycle. My nipples are also still super sensitive which usually goes away after AF. Why are our bodies have to be so confusing?
Good luck everyone!!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Hi! I'm currently in my 15th month TTC #4. I am using Clomid 100mg CD1-5 and trigger HCG 5000iu CD11 (Satuday, March 23rd) So, I am estimating I'm 2dpo (ovulation Monday, March 25th) This cycle I had one mature follicle (22mm)... This is my second round on Clomid. Last cycle I had 3 mature follicles and progesterone was great, but no baby. I really hope this is our month. If not then we will be moving to IUI with my 3rd round of Clomid. We both have been tested and everything is great. It's frustrating for sure. My last 3 kids were conceived easily. Fertility treatment is quite expensive as we are self pay. I really hope we catch an egg this cycle!

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies

@ anna i hope everything is going well for you!

Can anyone see a line?

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Sam, perhaps is too soon, wait a bit more.

5 years ago

Well took another test this afternoon. Still feel like I see something vvvv faint but I guess I will just have to test again in the morning to know for sure.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@shay I don’t see anything, but fingers crossed it’s clearer tomorrow.

I’m only 3 dpo today, which I know is too early for symptoms. I feel crampy though which is really unusual for me. Wish I could put this next week on fast forward so I could test already.

5 years ago

@Becky there's nothing this morning which is good

@mama I don't have much of a choice to I have to stay in bed but SO wants to get someone to help around the house while I'm unable to

@nicole it sounds like you guys are on the right track babe good luck !!

@Sam I feel like I see something but I'll check out your gallery now

@Shay I'll check your gallery babe !!

@Lawrence I hear you girl but you've got this

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies I’m joining this board as well. I’m still on a relaxed approach. Actually tried to avoid this month as to not have December baby due. So I purposely only BD once early cycle like cd 8. Then not again until about cd 15 and beyond as I usually ovulate about cd 13/14. I will BD more next month as to resume Ttc.

@Anna it’s all gonna be fine. Just relax and follow doctors orders. Congrats again.

@ Crystal sorry for this to be happening to you. I pray that the baby is still there and that’s why the lines are showing. All the best to you.

Congratulations to all who go their BFP and good luck to all of us waiting!!

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo