Community post

Question

Am I crazy?!

Alright so I decided with my symptoms maybe I’m ovulating...took an ovulation test at the same time as ovulation one. Ovulation test is clearly positive. But I still see a line on the pregnancy test!

user submitted image

User image

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hope im not giving you false info
But i "read" one of the prego moms said that she got positive on both. her opk was really really really dark. Althogh i say this, i think opk is opk. I know sometimes they can tell you if you r prego or not. The best thing is go by pregnancy test.
In short, GOOD LUCK! Hope you see very strong BFP! and for me.. so hard to wait. :(

5 years ago

I too also hope I'm not giving you false hope but I read somewhere on here that OPKs are not reliable as a pregnancy test as a person can get a LH surge before their period starts. Search on here "OPKs as pregnancy tests" Do you temp or check cervix at all? When are you due for your period? I hope you get your strong BFP soon.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Well I had a D&C on Feb 1st I had 3 days of light spotting from the Feb 21-23 then nothing then on Feb 28 one spot of blood. So I don’t know if that was my “period” cuz that would have been a super short cycle for me. Otherwise my period should have been here 3 days ago. I’ve been feeling off. But it could just be in my head because I want to be pregnant again. But that’s why I took the opk because I thought maybe I’m ovulating since that could have been my period

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo