Posts by Mamaof2KNM

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Love this group

I would just like to say thank you to all the people I met along my journey to have my final LO. It was a long ...

4 Replies     3    

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Pregnancy update

Hey everyone. Just wanted to do a quick update for people who I was following along with and the ones followin ...

5 Answers     1   3    

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Metformin

Anyone else taking metformin? I’ve been taking it since 5/28 so a little over a week now but I’m o ...

1 Reply      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Wth?! Cycle day 31/1

What the heck is this?! Started spotting today after huge temp drop assumed it was the start of AF. BFN on HPT ...

9 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Opk confusing

Alright so I’m going to attach pictures of my opks from cycle day 9-15(today) I test multiple times a da ...

5 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Bleeding after sex

My period ended 2 days ago. Hubby and I had sex last night and today and both times after there was bright red ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Frustrating

Alright if you look at my posts some people have seen lines and I seem them too. So I had a positive opk on Ma ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Annoyed FRER

So I’ve decided that all the FRER I’ve taken recently have been evaps Or indents the bad part is t ...

4 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Am I crazy?!

Alright so I decided with my symptoms maybe I’m ovulating...took an ovulation test at the same time as o ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Evans in 6 tests?! Is it possible??

Ok so I have been testing with FRER since Wednesday and I swear I’ve seen a line on everyone of them! Bu ...

5 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago