Community post

Question

Wth?! Cycle day 31/1

What the heck is this?! Started spotting today after huge temp drop assumed it was the start of AF. BFN on HPTs today and then decided to use an OPK and it’s a huge positive?!

user submitted image

User image

9 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

My chart

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Looking at your chart, I am not sure you ovulated when you thought you did. The temps before that initial drop is pretty high. Your temps after don't look like they were that much higher than what would have been your cover line. You may be ovulating much alter. Hard to say if you don't temp the whole cycle.

User image

5 years ago

I agree with Shay, I don't think you've ovulated yet and will be ovulating shortly

User image EBF 10 months!

5 years ago

Ovulating while on my period? And why would I have a peak opk earlier in my cycle? I didn’t track before because that’s when I got my bbt thermometer. Why would I ovulate 31 days into my cycle? I’m confused.

User image

These are my opks from my cycle

user submitted image

User image

End

user submitted image

User image

Start

user submitted image

User image

I get a positive opk a day or two before the witch arrives, every cycle. If ur cm and opk on ur chart is accurately tracked, I'd say u did O and af is otw. Unfortunately it is a wait n see thing for now.
Good luck! =))

5 years ago

I agree with dakotagurrl, i think youve already ovulated. I often, but not always get a positive opk before AF as well.

<a href=

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo