Community post

Question

Pregnancy update

Hey everyone. Just wanted to do a quick update for people who I was following along with and the ones following along with me! I am currently 22+2 weeks along. We recently found out baby is a boy and so far we’ve had no complications. I would also like to thank all the ladies here that were so supportive with my rough journey in ttc and I hope and pray you guys get your BFP soon also!

User image

5 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Hi Mama! So good to hear from you! I'm 27w3d today and all is going well! I feel like the time was so slow in the beginning and is flying now. I can't wait to meet my little girl! I've had very few complaints and no complications so i'm glad to hear that you are doing well also. You were a great part of my support system as well -- so glad to hear you are doing well. Have you heard from Momma?

4 years ago

Liisa so glad things are going well! I feel like time has flown by for me, like it’s hard to believe I am almost at 23 weeks! And no I was wondering if anyone has heard from her.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

I'm recently returned TTC #3 again after my incomplete miscarriage last year and I'm SO happy to see your BFP and that everything is going well for you! Congrats on your baby boy!

User image

4 years ago

Glad you are doing so well, Mama. Keep in touch!

4 years ago

You also Liisa!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo