Community post

Question

Opk confusing

Alright so I’m going to attach pictures of my opks from cycle day 9-15(today) I test multiple times a day because I’m a POAS addict. But I don’t keep all of them just the ones from afternoon and evening. I am wondering if I may have missed my surge or if I am still waiting on it. I think I may have Od already because since yesterday I have had sore boobs sensitive nipples and sore back. I’m also bloating which doesn’t normally happen until right around AF so I’m looking for input or advice on what you ladies think thank you

user submitted image

User image

5 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Cycle day 11-14

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Cycle day 14 and 15 newest on bottom they don’t seem to get darker or lighter so I’m very confused

user submitted image

User image

I don’t think you have surged yet. Mine don’t get gradually darker, mine literally go full positive overnight from nothing.
Have you tried the Premom app? You add a photo of your test and it tells you the test line strength compared to the control line so it takes out the guesswork.

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

Yes I’ve been using it but this is what it shows.

user submitted image

User image

finally got a positive on cycle day 19...when will I ovulate??

user submitted image

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo