Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 395 Replies | Last Page

@Anna: Your test looks amazing!!!!!! I started getting faint positives at 9dpo with my previous pregnancies, and yours looks def positive also!

@Emma: I feel you... I'm so sorry, but you're not out just yet! I am also calling it quits if this isn't our cycle... I just can't handle it...

@Pandorica: Your tests look darker today to me!!

AFM: My tests this morning were even lighter... I'm so worried this will be a chemical I can't even right now... 11dpo, the lines should be darker than they are, or at least darker than yesterdays.... I'm freaking out...

User image

5 years ago

I think I counted myself out a little too early. Since I ordered some more tests of different brands, I took the last strip I had about 20 min ago. And I actually got the most noticeable line in two years! Still faint, but I didn't have to doubt myself. Was stupid enough to try a digital too, even though I almost knew it would be negative. Will upload a pic in my gallery in a minute.

User image

5 years ago

@crystal I hope its positive !! Just give it some time babe the fact that they are darker than yesterday's is a good thing !! Just have faith

@pandorica I'm waiting for your gallery upload !!

Do you guys think I might actually be pregnant?????

5 years ago • Post starter

@Anna: My tests today are lighter than yesterdays And I personally think you ARE pregnant

User image

5 years ago

@anna I totally see that line!!! I am so excited for you!! I knew this would be it for you!! Yay!!

@pando stay positive!! It can take time for the lines to get darker! Remember the hcg only doubles every 24-36 hours and you are still early at 11dpo!!

AFM: I am officially 3dpo. Had elevated temps for 3 days now so I am excited. I am happy to know my body is at least doing what it should at this point! I feel we timed everything well and am hopeful!! Only thing that is a little different than normal is how tender my nips are. I usually have tender boobs but not nips. Right now it is so tender my bra is even starting to irritate!! Hoping for the best!!

User image

5 years ago

@crystal did you phone your OB? They could have a look and advice you what to do babe I have you in my thoughts okay we need that line darker !!

@shay I really hope so I'm testing again in an hour or so with a proper 4 hour hold so fingers crossed... Also the boobs was my first thing and I'm still feeling it, it was also a tell tale with baby no1 so I'd defs hold on to that hope !!

Guys I hope this is our rainbow

@Anna: I haven't called my OB yet, mine don't usually pregnancy test until AF is due or late, so I was waiting... My boobs were first, too, and they are STILL bothering me and it's been a week of it! Also decreased appetite and tired! Can't wait to see your recent test!! Your FMU test looks great!

@Shay: that's a great sign!

Going to test again with another brand soon after proper hold as well... maybe my fmu is too diluted, personally?? Still holding on to hope, even if it does end in heartbreak....

User image

5 years ago

@anna I totally see your line! Much clearer then mine. I’m not about my fmu tests for today tho. I see something. But digital said no. Was really hoping that was going to be my

User image

5 years ago

I think it's safe to say I'm pregnant after having faint lines on 3 tests !!

user submitted image

OMG YAY Anna!!!!!!!!!!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo