Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 395 Replies | Last Page

@anmarie I defs think the other place is best I mean no one wants to drive mid winter to a hospital !! And its safer for you and baby and seeing as that place treats you like shit I wouldn't go back...

@shay thanks babe !!

Lol so I sent SO the photo and when he phoned me the first thing I said was: "I told you I wasnt crazy" lol... He still said he didnt see the line but he trusts the clearblue lol

5 years ago • Post starter

Guys it so does not feel real !! Im so excited and SO as well but it still needs to sink in I didnt even think I'd get a positive at 9dpo let alone a positive digital at 10dpo !!

@Anna I'm so happy for you! It's such amazing news! You must have great numbers to have a digi positive at 10dpo. Exactly the same as with my daughter! I was gobsmacked too at that early. The cheapies didn't get really dark until I was a week late. xxx

User image

5 years ago

@Anna, a huge congratulations, I love the clear blue tests, although expensive, there is no guessing about lines.

3 ????, 4 failed iui, 3 failed IVF ????

5 years ago

5 dpo today the waiting game is on for me!
@anna i am so happy for you!!!

5 years ago

@Anna - Super congrats! With my son I didn't even get a positive digital until 13 dpo. So to get one at 10 dpo is definitely good.

12 dpo today and temp still basically the same, even though I feel SO warm! With my son my temp was up at 37.0 when I felt this hot, now it's much lower. On the other hand, so much has changed since then that may affect my temps. Especially my fibromyalgia that keeps me from sleeping a whole night without waking up at least 2 times. Right now I'm trying to study while I wait for the mail to arrive. Saved som urine in a cup. I think I might wait a little with the Predictor Early and try a strip first, and only dip the PE if the strip shows a line. I really want this to be it!! I even woke up and saw that my boobs are a bit swollen, which is quite noticable when you barely have any to begin with.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Anna

AFM: CD1 ffs anyone used soy isoflavones to make you ovulate ? In 14 months I’ve ovulated twice and gp won’t help. I’m so fed up of irregular cycles, are they safe and safe to use whilst nursing ? X

5 years ago

Anna!!!! I cant even tell you how happy I am for you!!

5 years ago

Thanks ladies I appreciate it !! I cant tell you guys how out of breath I am lol... The lady who shares an office with me immediately knew when she saw how out of breath I was lol I thought this only happens in late pregnancy? I have to say though I feel so positive about this pregnancy I'm actually excited so hopefully the symptoms start rolling in now

@anna in so happy to see that digital say yes! Definitely no guessing. I'm alright, despite having a hellish few weeks. My step grandma pass away Friday, DH and I have taken turns being sick and our cat has been sick for weeks and it looks like the second round of antibiotics for her hasn't worked either. AF also showed on the two year anniversary of my D&C. A lady at work really got under my skin too because she kept saying "wait til you have kids" about everything. I'm anxious about the blood work results and next steps, but I got all the numbers already on their app and it looks like the only one outside of the normally range is my FSH. It's a little low rather than being high which, from what I can read, is actually the better of the two. I must have enough of it though if I'm ovulating. I'm surviving though and just trying to take everything one step at a time.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo