Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 395 Replies | Last Page

@ Scuba so sorry AF came.
@ Pandora hope this is it.
@ Bunny huge congratulations and I wish you all the best.
@ Shay/Anna the clear blue digi is all I used. I got low that morning and high or peak later in the day most times. So I was glad to take it easy this cycle for the same thing. Too much to do and spending too much money. I’ve decided I know I will get the BFP. Just don’t know when. And taking my temp, spend a fortune one opk and pregnancy test did not make it happen any sooner. Acutuall I feel all the stress and pressure from it slowed it down for me. Everyone is different this route I’m now taking may not work for anyone. But I feel much more relaxed and not like I’m taking a bar exam. Im on my 3rd straight week of the gym. 5 days a week for an hour each time. Mostly cardio. I’m so proud of myself. I’m 10/11 dpo and have not tested once. (So unlike me). Plan to test with a dollar store test Friday /Saturday. If nothing then just wait to see if AF shows up Tuesday /Wednesday when she’s due. Unless it’s some real vomiting. But I’m done going through tests like a mad woman.
Congratulations again to all who got their BFP and good luck to all waiting.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@crystal I would just keep BD if you’re not sure.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@Bimini: Thanks, I'm trying to BD every night right now. Have to work to get hubby in the mood; this week is his late week at work and he comes home so tired, but it's worth it, especially right now LOL! I'd like to talk him into it at least today and tomorrow, too, LOL! And that is a great approach!! Not stressing and staying relaxed is key to conceiving in my opinion. It's when I finally conceived our oldest is when I took a cycle off from everything! Our very first, which we lost at 19 weeks, took over a year to conceive for some reason. I wasn't even tracking or aware of tracking anything! I think being on birth control for so long made it take so long... Wasn't on birth control after our oldest then when TTC#2 it was first cycle. I was on birth control for a bit after our youngest, so hoping that doesn't mean it'll take forever to conceive #3...

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@Crystal ????????For you...

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@Anna what did you end up deciding? I've only ever used the cheap dip strips so I have no helpful advice but hope whatever you decide works for you.
@Scuba so sorry AF showed up. I hope your event this weekend goes well.
@Pandorica, Emma and Crystal hope your 2WW is not stressful.
@Bimini Way to go! for a BFP when you test tomorrow or Saturday. Keep us posted!
I'm 7 dpo today and already want to test I have a mild cold so I'm pretty tired today. Hoping to sleep it off tonight.

5 years ago

Hey My Ladies
Yall still here hanging as me ????

Ive visited you every month since i last left .
i hope u didnt forgot me :/
last time i said that we will stop ttc for a little time but that hasnt happened we still went on for that but no luck .

And here i am now back with you guys again i hope again that this month god blesses us all with the miracle

5 years ago

@agatch: I can't resist testing starting 7/8dpo myself... And thanks, my TWW shouldn't be too bad since we're taking vacation next week
@Bimini: to you, too
@octagon: welcome back!

Hubby and I fell asleep before we could BD last night, but dtd this morning, so hoping we can catch this egg OPK was negative this morning after being positive for two days, so not sure if that means I O'd yesterday or today? I'm not having as many symptoms today, so thinking it was yesterday... so going to say I am 1dpo!

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies, I am really starting to feel discouraged today. I am cd14 with no sign of OPKs getting darker. I only had a cycle because my doctor had me take Provera to induce one. I am really hoping I O on my own so that we don't have to take the next steps of the Provera again and then Clomid. Definitely hard when we spend so much money of the OPKs and pregnancy tests each month just hoping it will happen. Hubby is even starting to get discouraged when he sees me get so down at times. He even suggested that we just take a break and not try for a while. That just crushed my spirit. Trying to stay positive and know it will work out eventually. Definitely not easy.

User image

5 years ago

@Shay: So sorry I'm really hoping you get a positive OPK soon, some women don't O until cycle day 19! I'm not sure how regular or long your cycles usually are, but my fingers are crossed for you! My hubby said the same thing, once... he hated seeing me get so down after every BFN each cycle that he thought taking a break would help, but hearing him say that just made me feel worse. Men just don't know what else to do to try to help us feel better, I think... I really hope things work out for you this cycle

User image

5 years ago

Shay I’m on my 14 month ttc atm and I ovulate different every cycle and some cycles not at all, this cycle I haven’t ovulated till cd21 but last cycle it was cd16 lol keep testing hun

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo