Community post

Question

Does anyone have answers? I’m confused...

Okay guys so it’s been over a year since I’ve been on the site, I was left with a bunch of negatives and lost a lot of hope. Now here I am, and I’m confused. I went abstinent for a little while. Today my partner asked me if I was pregnant, and I don’t believe I am I didn’t take any tests yet, and he thinks a positive would show so soon? But I don’t believe so. If I am pregnant, it’s very early. I have been super moody and agitated, down in the dumps mostly. Some lightheadedness and cramps, but not period cramps. It is occasional cramp and then it goes away rather fast. I’m in a pickle of being unsure because I was on Lupron for my endometriosis, and do not have a period yet after taking it, but I have known I’m ovulating throughout OPK. So I’m lost, please help... I don’t think it’s a possibility but I’m trying to figure things out for my SO.

1 Answer • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Anything is possible.
But the only way to know is to test

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo