Community post

Question

Help? Please...

I have been experiencing some weird stuff. My periods have been pretty calm and then I just got a period and the bleeding wasn’t too bad, but I had bad cramps, and now two days later I’m barely bleeding only passing quarter sized clots, with this weird pain in the left side of my back...I had barely any bleeding in December I thought it might’ve been implantation since it was just light pink lasting two days. But I don’t know what’s going on, and maybe I’m overthinking it. But does anyone have any suggestions or ideas of what could be going on. Please help...

1 Answer • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Pee on a stick leawisk! One of my friends had something similar - turned out she had a fibroid/ cyst ( don’t remember clearly) which had bled out and she was pregnant! If it’s negative, would recommend seeing a doctor - lot of it would depend on how old are you etc. Wish you all the best! Keep us posted.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo