Community post

Question

Cycle day 42

What's the longest cycle you ever had before you got a bfp? I'm on cycle day 42 and im getting really impatient my cycles rarely go past 35 days and have never gone past 40. Should I lose all hope in thinking I could be pregnant?

10 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

I was on cycle day 41 when I got a vvvf then one cycle day 42 is when I got my blazing I was super worried that it took so long to show up. But may have ovulated late and implanted late. Have you been testing at all.

User image

5 years ago

I have had all bfn so far other than one fr digital that malfunctioned. I have all the symptoms just bfn

5 years ago • Post starter

You most likely ovulated late or not at all. My cycles are 30-34 days and I had an AO cycle last cycle that went 48 days. It's normal to have one everyone once in a while or when you're stressed, but it's super frustrating. If you havent O'd and your body doesn't gear up again and O successfully, you will most likely get a breakthrough bleed and can count that as CD1. There is always a chance that you just O'd late though and could get your BFP.

5 years ago

Hi I’m on cd 41 and my latest ever cycle was 34 days recently they have been 25-28 for last 6 months so this is a strange one for me to. Last time I took a test was a week ago x

Trying for our after losing our little girl in 2016

5 years ago

Baby dust to you! I'm usually about a week late beforei test positive but I'm over that now. My stomach is cramping today so we will see what today brings

After couple years of negative tests I’m kind of giving up on testing. The only symptom I have right now is heartburn and going to the loo all the time. When was the last time I tested? Only thing we can do is wait x

5 years ago

Af came I'm out. I think we are gonna give up a while. Been trying for 3 years for #3 with 2 miscarriages and one chemical in August. Going through the heartbreak every month is exhausting

I feel you girl, I'm on cd 51! If AF doesnt come next week when it's due again I'm going to do a blood test. Good luck!

5 years ago

I'm so sorry Cmoo5116. I know first hand how hard it is to try for so long and experience month after month of heartbreak.

I wish you luck in where ever your path leads you.

5 years ago

So sorry to hear that. I feel the same it’s heartbreaking every month I’m
On cd 44 now and still nothing

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo