Posts by Cmoo5116

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Cycle day 42

Cycle day 42. In the back of my head I'm hoping I'm pregnant but in reality I know I may just have a 43 day cy ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Cycle day 42

What's the longest cycle you ever had before you got a bfp? I'm on cycle day 42 and im getting really impatien ...

10 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Tests

If you had to choose. Frer and clear blue digital what would you choose?

8 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Cycle day 40

Im getting so frustrated. I bd every day in my fertile period I have extreme nausea and breast tenderness acco ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

First response digital dud?

I am so irritated, these digital tests are expensive and of course I would get a dud. It took forever for a cl ...

6 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Is it too late for my bfp ??

I am so frustrated. I have had sore breasts and migraines for a week. I have been testing for a week with bfn. ...

5 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Line eyed

I officially have line eyes and this test is a bfn! :( i am hoping its just too early. If we don't get pregnan ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

8/9 dpo

I'm 8/9 dpo and having extreme breast tinderness today! I'm trying not to get ahead of myself but fingers cros ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Baby dancing time

Af is officially gone let the baby dancing begin

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

So frustrated

I am somewhere between 15-17 dpo and am getting bfn on every test. I think I can see a hint of a line on the t ...

7 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago