Community post

Question

Cycle day 40

Im getting so frustrated. I bd every day in my fertile period I have extreme nausea and breast tenderness accompanied by a headache.my cycle is irregular and usually varies between 32 to 40 days.never going past 40 days.today is cycle day 40 my Flo app says I'm 3 days late but I still haven't gotten aunt Flo or a clear bfp. Do you think there still could be a chance for me? Anyone else not get bfps until late in their cycle?

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I'm so sorry that your frustrated. I totally get it. I believe in the "you're not out until AF shows." IMO you still have a chance.

It is all about when you had O and when you implanted for timing of the BFP. How many days DPO are you? Plenty of women don't get their BFP until 14dpo or later.

5 years ago

See I'm not sure. According to calculators it should have been the 14th of October but I think it was about a week later

5 years ago • Post starter

So you could be 19 dpo approx if O was the 14th and 12 dpo if O was the 21st. If I were you, I would wait 2 more days and test again. I think there is still cause to be hopeful.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo