Community post

Discussion

Is it too late for my bfp ??

I am so frustrated. I have had sore breasts and migraines for a week. I have been testing for a week with bfn. Today af was due (still nothing yet) and my breasts hurt sooo bad from my armpits over and they feel so heavy... Still bfn. Is there still hope I could get my bfp or should i have already gotten one by now?

5 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I would love to know what happens now. Did you get a bfp at last? When? I curious cos I ‘m waiting for my bfp too...cos every time I test they came out very faint line. Leaving me either here nor there. Breasts pain and fullness feelings come and go. I had them in the morning then later none. I also spotted on 11/12 dpo... but then again it could be an early very light period. I can’t be sure until I have my clearblue digital test arrive. So far I have been testing using a cheapie hpt’s.

5 years ago

I had 2 test that had a vflbfp and then I started my period. Hopefully this is our month. I'm due to start tomorrow

5 years ago • Post starter

Yup... good luck to you this month...have a good time baby dancing.

5 years ago

Owwhh what a relief to finally get a definite answer from today’s test. I got a bfn today. The line disappeared. I had a chemical pregnancy after all... sad but relief...I can start for another cycle this November...I don’t have to worry having to buy more hpt...save it for next time around..????

5 years ago

Don’t give up my period was like 10 days late and I just got my on cycle day 43!!!!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo