Community post

Question

Breast pain way too early any idea why?

View Full Post

This month is already a little bit weird I believe I ovulated October 16 or very close to that... normally my boobs would start really hurting the last week of my AF... last month it started to hurt a little on 3dpo... but this month it started to hurt October 12 (4 day before what I believe when I ovulated)... I know it not a pregnancy sign. Being I know you can't be pregnant before you ovulate... but why is this happening... can it be an ovulation thing or what? They don't hurt a little it's alot like having a hard time sleeping hurt. They feel very heavy too. It's making me question if my AF is coming any minute but I know it's way too early. Has anyone had this happen this early or know what is going on?

15 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Answers

Oh ok After I get my I'm good I had 2 mc and I think that would freak me out if anything change specially if I can't do anything.. I'm tempted to test I know it will be a negative but still I feel silly for wanting to test...
How your month going?

5 years ago • Post starter

It's funny how different it can be for people. I need to test constantly once I get a BFP. I need to see the line darken so I can relax, somewhat. And if it doesn't, I need that heads up to brace myself. I know nothing can be done either way, but for me, it helps the hit sting a little less if I see it coming.

So far my cycle has been great. I got my BFP about a week and a half ago, and tests have pretty much maxed out on darkness. Hopefully all continues to go well. Did u end up testing?

5 years ago

Ya bpn but it early... I had some pinching/very light cramping yesterday and today but I don't know if that could be anything or is just me over analyzing and being overly hopeful.
on your you must be very excited

It sounds like something could be going on. I had a lot of cramping and a couple really sharp pokes when I was trying to sleep at 7dpo, got my BFP on 9dpo. With my 4th I didn't have anything abnormal. My 3rd made me cramp a lot at night on 5dpo. And my 1st and 2nd were silent. It's hard to say, but it doesnt hurt to stay positive about it.

Thank u! We're very excited, but still very guarded about it all. It's been a rough year, so we're cautious about getting excited!

5 years ago

I understand why you be guarded on getting excited too early. I'm sure everything will turn out fine but I understand I had 2 mc I don't think I will be overly excited until 2nd trimester I think I'll be to nervous
I'm sending to you

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo