Community post

Journal

Faintest line ever

So I feel crazy lol as I'm going up to different light and checking. Put a light behind the test. I take pictures and I can't see it. The best light to so it is my phone light and the flash doesn't seem to do the job. So anyway all look negative and I feel like I'm going crazy. I know I'm going to need to just wait and test again on Wednesday or something. I thought I knew my dpo but I obviously don't. I'm on CD 37. I'm questioning if having light color pee is the reason why it not more of a line I'm using fmu but it still very light specially for morning pee... my cp is high but I know that might not mean anything. I don't know maybe its an evap.
This is the picture with the flash

user submitted image

2 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

It looks like an indent, there's no colour to it. I'd say it's a negative unfortunately.

User image EBF 10 months!

5 years ago

Maybe I just really wanted to see a positive and I'm trying to see things... well no af (cd38) I'll keep waiting

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo