Community post

Question

yellow CM at 8 or 9 dpo

So I believe I'm 8 or 9 dpo today... 2 day before today I had pinching/very light cramping near the pelvic area. This morning I wipe and it was yellow almost ewcm but yellow... it didn't smell nor do I feel the urge to itch so I'm guessing it not an infection. Anyone got this before a BFP?

18 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Answers | Last Page

Bump

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm 7DPO and got the same thing yesterday. It was watery CM with a tint of yellow. Been dry since O, but then yesterday at 6DPO I felt pain in my cervix area and pressure just above my pelvis. Boobs have been sore since 5DPO - mostly my left side boob under my armpit area. Never get sore breasts with AF so I'm hoping this is a good sign. Praying this is our month! Good luck and keep us (me) posted!!

5 years ago • Edited

Tonight there was a smallest amount of brown in my wiping... I think it was spotting I don't know

Bd just in case.
Fingers crossed for u!!

5 years ago

It just weird that never happen to me

the brown sounds like old blood and I believe it is a possible IB sign?!? I’m basing that info off other posts that I’ve read. ????????

5 years ago

IB?

IB= implantation bleeding

5 years ago

Thanks

Today I had some pink spot when I wipe but it was more noticeable... maybe it's af I don't know it weird that it's this early but anything is possible.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo