Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

421 - 430 of 478 Comments | Last Page

@itsanna fingers crossed for you hun, swim little ones swim!

User image

5 years ago

Lol I'd be really happy if this was our month!! I'm an opportunity/dramatic announcer so I'd love to be pregnant and able to announce it at Christmas to my family... I already know for SO I'm gonna wrap all of my baby stuff in a box and give it to him as a massive present as well as a little box with the pregnancy test... For my family I want to get christmas ornament balls with fairy dust in and print a very tiny scaled photo of our ultrasound and give each of them an ornament

5 years ago • Post starter

Lol this is how my mind works guys like I plan out how I'm going to tell the fam and SO based on the month of the year as well as what baby will wear in the hospital when he/she is born based on the month and what I'll wear during my pregnancy based on the seasons

@itsanna I love the xmas idea, I really haven't thought about it... my family had some bad reactions with my first announcement as I was 19 so I'm hesitant...

User image

5 years ago

Well when I got pregnant with my angel I told my aunt and uncle first and when j went to them at lunch time they already worked out my due date, looked at strollers and debated whether it's a boy or girl... My gran bought me baby socks and my granddad hinted that he wants great grand babies soon at my birthday in September so I'm not concerned about that... I'm 21 and it's very normal I guess to get pregnant as soon as you leave high school and my mom and gran both had babies before they turned 21 so it's nothing weird for us

I guess the fact that I'm 21 is also mainly why I feel super concerned about the fact that we're taking long to get pregnant and I dont really understand why I miscarried because personally I feel like my reproductive health should be on top of things but that said they did find precancerous cells in my cervix so I guess I'm not on normal health levels lol

@itsanna FX that you get to do your wonderful announcement!! It would be so cute. I'm so sorry to hear about the findings on your cervix. Were they able to remove the cells? I had a school mate who had the same thing and had them removed and she went on to have two lovely children so I don't think it will affect your chances.

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

@dianeiris I'm going back to the gynae next week Friday for a check up... They found it in May after I had my miscarriage and said that they need to monitor it for 6 months so we'll see what they say when they get results back again after Friday...

I did ask if that is why I miscarried and they said it didnt affect my pregnancy which is good

Well I didn't wait till the weekend and took another test. It again had that weird horizontal line though not as dark. I tried dipping it in water to see if the line would go away in case it was a dye run. But nothing happened, it just stayed there again. I am going to get a different brand test and try again on Saturday or Sunday. AF should be starting any time between today and Sunday. As of right now my cervix is extremely high, to the point where I can't even touch it. Hoping that is good, but again I don't want to get my hopes up at this point. I am hoping that maybe I ovulated later than I thought and might not be as many dpo as I originally thought.

This waiting is so hard! I just want that positive or AF to show so we can try again. My chest has been feeling like it is almost burning the last couple of days, my cm has gotten much creamier than it was, though it is also less than it was. I haven't really had any cramping like I normally do for AF, so I really just don't know what to think.

I am the last one in my family to have children, even though my siblings never wanted children, they both had children no problem. My brother had two that were accidents, and my sister got pregnant her first try. Definitely makes it hard to watch at times. Just a big emotional roller coaster right now. I feel bad that I am not more excited for my coworker who announced she was 14 weeks. I want to be happy and supportive, but I am almost jealous because I want to be there too. I feel so guilty for feeling this way.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo