Community post

Discussion

TTC June 2019 babies

View Full Post

Okay bring back my ladies lol!!

No idea when I'm ovulating Should be sometime this week (not keeping track) but where are my girls at?

New month and here's to our bfps

161 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

81 - 90 of 161 Replies | Last Page

hey lovely, had some mild stitch/stretching pain last night, b^bs still tender, starting to go crazy not knowing hurry up sat!!!

update this morning, nausea like crazy and pink spotting

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@confused possible implantation spotting? I'm getting really excited about you testing you're showing promising signs and I can't wait !!

5 years ago • Post starter

Okay I tested again and I feel like the line is a bit darker than it was yesterday (AF only officially due tomorrow so it's still early as I only got a visible line on the day AF was due last time)... I did post it in the gallery but as anonymous because I post so much I'm scared people just lol

user submitted image

Symptoms update: No AF yet and its almost midday... Checked cm and cp and no blood in cm and my cervix is still closed...

Woke up with dry blood in my nose the last 2 mornings... Having some pulling cramps but nothing intense like AF...

Oh and also immediately feel sick after eating chicken...

Hope you don't mind me jumping on! I'm around 9 or 10 dpo today.
I had a very faint positive test this morning but a negative on a cheap eBay test not sure which one to believe?
Good luck ladies x

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

@emmajade welcome to the craziness lol... Post your tests and we'll have a look... How are you feeling?

I will try and upload a picture although it was very hard to capture it! But It was definitely there in person and showed up straight away but I'm not sure if it's just in my head lol. I'm feeling pregnant, sore boobs, and bleeding gums which I only get during pregnancy!
Will 're test tomorrow and see. I haven't read any comments yet so haven't caught up with the thread. How are you have you tested? X

user submitted image

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

Ugh it's come out blurry when I posted it on here ????

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

What test is that?

Also I have a ton of acne which is odd and I have pinching cramps in my uterus

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo