Community post

Discussion

TTC June 2019 babies

View Full Post

Okay bring back my ladies lol!!

No idea when I'm ovulating Should be sometime this week (not keeping track) but where are my girls at?

New month and here's to our bfps

161 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 161 Replies | Last Page

ItsAnna, that's lovely! My brother who isn't with us anymore was born on 10th June also!
This is my 11th pregnancy, 2 healthy babies and 9 miscarriages so I'm very nervous!
I think I'm due 16th June if I've got my dates right! X

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

@emmajade awww that's amazing babe I'm so happy about that !!

5 years ago • Post starter

Thank you both!! X

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

Just wanted to share my progression from 9dpo to 13dpo today. We’re in for June! I had a missed miscarriage in March, and An ectopic rupture of my tube in 2017. If all goes according to plan this will be our third child! We have 2 now with a miscarriage in between as well.

user submitted image

pregnant with

5 years ago

@emmajade yeah I agree... But it's okay we have major ttc update plans in the future that I'm excited about so we'll see how the next few months go... I am however taking primrose oil to improve fertile cm because I don't have that for shit

Hi all, I’m 4dpo and hoping I’m pregnant so my babies can be close in age! Would be my second child and third pregnancy. I haven’t had my first post partum period yet due to breastfeeding but I’ve been weaning and I know I ovulated for a fact! we BD both the day before and peak ovulation! Wish me luck!! Will keep you updated. Photo of my babe

user submitted image

5 years ago

Confuzed - your not out until af arrives! I'll keep everything crossed for you!

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

I know I said I wouldn’t test but look! It came up within the window, could it be positive?

user submitted image

5 years ago

Took this test last night, Im 8dpo today. Wondering if I’m getting a little something something? Still so early though

user submitted image

5 years ago

@rooroo thanks girl I appreciate it

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo