Community post

Discussion

TTC June 2019 babies

View Full Post

Okay bring back my ladies lol!!

No idea when I'm ovulating Should be sometime this week (not keeping track) but where are my girls at?

New month and here's to our bfps

161 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 161 Replies | Last Page

@emmajade yeah I agree... But it's okay we have major ttc update plans in the future that I'm excited about so we'll see how the next few months go... I am however taking primrose oil to improve fertile cm because I don't have that for shit

5 years ago • Post starter

Love your positivity! Good luck and your time will come!

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

@emmajade you kinda prepare yourself for anything after a year off ttc and having nothing but a miscarriage... So dont really get my hope up too high when things happen...

Yes im the same after 9 losses i dont get too excited when I see those 2 lines! I'm feeling much more positive this time round though but it's hard not to worry. But also prepare myself.

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

@emmajade Yeah and there's the thing about every pregnancy is different and dont end the same but you cant help but feel like it's just gonna happen again... But I'm glad you're positive about this pregnancy your instincts usually say a lot so if you feel positive I'm sure it'll be okay

I keep telling myself that now that every pregnancy is different but I still keep testing like mad and symptom spotting! I think we stress ourselves out sometimes as we want it so badly and it doesn't help!
Thank you! I'm praying this one sticks I don't think I could handle another mc x

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

I am also going to try the EPO for fertile mucus. I’m my 20’s I had loads of it, and every single time DH and I got pg the 1st month of trying. Now I have none. What a difference just a few years makes.
I am so sorry about your false positive. That’s just horrible.

5 years ago

hi ladies, how is everyone feeling? so all the symptoms I felt have gone so I'm not feeling hopeful. Currently 11dpo, testing tomorrow

User image

5 years ago

Hi All,
I am also trying for a June baby. I had a mc in July and this is the third cycle of trying since then. Im 7dpo and symptom spotting like crazy!
I also seem to have kind of subpar CM, but my partner and I started using Conceive Plus fertility lubricant and Im sure it helped us conceive last time.

5 years ago

Hi all, I’m 4dpo and hoping I’m pregnant so my babies can be close in age! Would be my second child and third pregnancy. I haven’t had my first post partum period yet due to breastfeeding but I’ve been weaning and I know I ovulated for a fact! we BD both the day before and peak ovulation! Wish me luck!! Will keep you updated. Photo of my babe

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo