Community post

Discussion

TTC June 2019 babies

View Full Post

Okay bring back my ladies lol!!

No idea when I'm ovulating Should be sometime this week (not keeping track) but where are my girls at?

New month and here's to our bfps

161 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 161 Replies | Last Page

Grrr I really hope my tiny line is the start of a positive and not an evap

5 years ago • Post starter

fingers crossed Anna, its not over yet.

User image

5 years ago

If AF doesn't show today or tomorrow morning I'll test again and see if it is darker/negative... Only time will tell now...

Also if no AF by Friday/Saturday I'll pull out the digi

goodluck, ill be testing this weekend too, ill be 12dpo by then so should be ok to get a reliable result.

User image

5 years ago

Yay I cant wait !!

Well end of the day update... No show of AF yet and my cervix is still closed which I assume is good... Boobs hurt a little bit but could be from the pole last night... Had some cramping and twitches in my lower abdomen/pelvic area which I'm not concerned about...

@confused how are you feeling girl?

hey lovely, had some mild stitch/stretching pain last night, b^bs still tender, starting to go crazy not knowing hurry up sat!!!

update this morning, nausea like crazy and pink spotting

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@confused possible implantation spotting? I'm getting really excited about you testing you're showing promising signs and I can't wait !!

Okay I tested again and I feel like the line is a bit darker than it was yesterday (AF only officially due tomorrow so it's still early as I only got a visible line on the day AF was due last time)... I did post it in the gallery but as anonymous because I post so much I'm scared people just lol

user submitted image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo