Community post

Discussion

TTC June 2019 babies

View Full Post

Okay bring back my ladies lol!!

No idea when I'm ovulating Should be sometime this week (not keeping track) but where are my girls at?

New month and here's to our bfps

161 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 161 Replies | Last Page

@confuzed I did at 7dpo with a clearblue plus but negative obvs (not a very sensitive test and waaaaay too early)...

Will be running to town after work and pick up some sensitive tests and see tomorrow morning

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi Everyone!!!!!
SO I'm going insane!!
Literally... not kidding.
Im 33 and everyone is getting pregnant, not even trying, its like birth seasons and every month I have a bb shower.
I have been trying for 3 months....
Today I'm 9 DPO, I will test tomorrow because I cannot wait anymore, the last two months I though I was pregnant because my boobs were huge by the end of my cycle and I even had nausea... but nothing.
This month I hardly had any boob pain except for today... I have been having cramps since day 5... they come and go. SOOOOOO I HAV NO CLUE
everything can be pregnancy sign, I started taking my temp and is a crazy rollercoaster, last month I went to the doctor, they checked my LH, FSH & antimullerian and everything is perfect, they did an ultrasound and I had 15 follicles and 1 big one in my right ovary....
Thats why my brain is crating and these pulling and pressure in my right side... Im crazy I know....PLease anyone help.
And to make matters more sensitive, my best friend had a fling with her ex for a week, and now she is expecting her 2nd :(, I don't want to be jealous, but I AMMMMMMM :(

Thank you for listen
I hope everyone gets pregnant this cycle!!!!
EVERYONE!!!!!!!

5 years ago

@becky I have my fingers crossed for you that this is your month !! Usually a month with no symptoms can be a good month

@ItsAnna thank you listening

We all need baby dust and this month!!!!
I hope your test comes back

5 years ago

Anyone see anything? 9dpo and maybe an hour and a half hold but drank a ton of water... I feel like I do but then again I ALWAYS feel like I do

user submitted image

@itsanna, honestly I'm not sure.
@becky, totally normal to feel that way, of course it's great to see lots of bpf through our last thread but deep inside I was devistated in myself for not being able to get my bfp. Stay strong, our time will happen.

User image

5 years ago

Okay update* 10dpo fmu anything lol?

user submitted image

@itsanna, do you have any closer photos or can you put it up on gallery for tools

User image

5 years ago

I'll post in the gallery now

user submitted image

How is everyone going?

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo