Community post

Discussion

TTC June 2019 babies

View Full Post

Okay bring back my ladies lol!!

No idea when I'm ovulating Should be sometime this week (not keeping track) but where are my girls at?

New month and here's to our bfps

161 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 161 Replies | Last Page

@emmajade the 12th of June 2019... Which is amazing because I really wanted a winter baby so I wanted a May/June/July baby and I'm glad because my granddad's birthday is the 10th of June so baby will be a Gemini as well... This baby has so much meaning to me actually because I ovulate the 19th which was exactly 4 months after my lost my angel baby so there's just a lot of stuff coming together...

on your positive as well when will you be due?

5 years ago • Post starter

ItsAnna, that's lovely! My brother who isn't with us anymore was born on 10th June also!
This is my 11th pregnancy, 2 healthy babies and 9 miscarriages so I'm very nervous!
I think I'm due 16th June if I've got my dates right! X

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

@emmajade awww that's amazing babe I'm so happy about that !!

congratulations @emmajade fabulous seeing more bfp coming out of this group. @itsanna it sounds like it was fate for you.

User image

5 years ago

Thank you both!! X

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

3 hour hold, CB digi says not pregnant, no AF yet

user submitted image

@itsanna I'm confused...

User image

5 years ago

So am I

So I guess it's up to bloods now... Could be too diluted because it's not fmu and only a 3 hour hold...

I'll go buy another one after work and test tomorrow morning again and then bloods should clear everything up

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo