Community post

Discussion

TTC June 2019 babies

Okay bring back my ladies lol!!

No idea when I'm ovulating Should be sometime this week (not keeping track) but where are my girls at?

New month and here's to our bfps

161 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 161 Replies | Last Page

hello ladies,
O day is today, let's see what this month brings. Goodluck to all.

User image

5 years ago

And it got darker as the day went.
Symptoms are light cramping, dizziness, cry easily, and vivid dreams. I seriously thought I wasn’t pregnant cause we missed bd’ing on peak ovulation and day after.

With my first I had sore boobs, nausea, hungry all the time, exhausted. So I can’t believe it till I take a digital

user submitted image

5 years ago

@jessboo omg congratulations there's definately a line there !!

5 years ago • Post starter

@jess, I definatly see that line, how exciting.
@itsanna, fingers crossed for you!

User image

5 years ago

@confused 9dpo... I dont have sore boobs though only my nipples were irritated/sensitive/sore for a couple of days but went away at 7dpo

Hi Everyone!!!!!
SO I'm going insane!!
Literally... not kidding.
Im 33 and everyone is getting pregnant, not even trying, its like birth seasons and every month I have a bb shower.
I have been trying for 3 months....
Today I'm 9 DPO, I will test tomorrow because I cannot wait anymore, the last two months I though I was pregnant because my boobs were huge by the end of my cycle and I even had nausea... but nothing.
This month I hardly had any boob pain except for today... I have been having cramps since day 5... they come and go. SOOOOOO I HAV NO CLUE
everything can be pregnancy sign, I started taking my temp and is a crazy rollercoaster, last month I went to the doctor, they checked my LH, FSH & antimullerian and everything is perfect, they did an ultrasound and I had 15 follicles and 1 big one in my right ovary....
Thats why my brain is crating and these pulling and pressure in my right side... Im crazy I know....PLease anyone help.
And to make matters more sensitive, my best friend had a fling with her ex for a week, and now she is expecting her 2nd :(, I don't want to be jealous, but I AMMMMMMM :(

Thank you for listen
I hope everyone gets pregnant this cycle!!!!
EVERYONE!!!!!!!

5 years ago

So I am excited to announce that we will be going to fertility doctors to get our fertility scores checked. SO wants to contribute more towards our ttc journey so he is also willing to go to a doctor and start taking some fertility vitamins... I am so excited about this and hope for nothing but positive news in the next few months

Also if no AF by Friday/Saturday I'll pull out the digi

End of day update: Still no AF, not even on my cervix and no cramping either... So far so good... Still getting nauseated at the thought of certain foods...

@confused its 25miu but I saw a lot of people say the digis are more sensitive? Will be going for bloods anyways to confirm as I checked my cp again this morning and it's still closed with no sign of AF and no spotting either

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo