Community post

Discussion

TTC June 2019 babies

View Full Post

Okay bring back my ladies lol!!

No idea when I'm ovulating Should be sometime this week (not keeping track) but where are my girls at?

New month and here's to our bfps

161 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

131 - 140 of 161 Replies | Last Page

hey ladies, my test. Doesn't look good. I thought for sure I was pregnant.. looks like I'm not.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Confuzed - your not out until af arrives! I'll keep everything crossed for you!

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

@emmajade thank you, I still have a little bit of hope... how are u feeling?

User image

5 years ago

I'm ok thank you! My tests are getting stronger the day, feeling a lot more positive this time round!
14dpo today.
Don't lose hope yet with some of my pregnancies I've found out after my period is due, everyone is different! Good luck x

user submitted image

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

Hey ladies... So I know I've been quiet for a little while but just an update on me... So I got my period on Friday, quite heavy actually, yesterday I had EWCM mixed in between it and today I stopped????????‍?? We did baby dance this morning so if there was a possibility that I was ovulating during my period we hopefully got it... No clue what is going on but that's me...

@confused its still early I mean you're 12dpo now? Dont lose faith babe????

@emmajade I really hope it keeps getting darker it's very exciting and I wish you the best

5 years ago • Post starter

so its 13dpo today, period due today so we'll see. Still getting a faint like on my tests but I can't work out if it has colour, not detectable via photos... I've never had evaps so it would be I guess...
@itsanna lovely to have you back, doesn't hurt to cover all bases babe.
@emmajade tests looking nice and dark, hope everything goes smoothly for you.

User image

5 years ago

update, no period just pink spotting which ive had from 9dpo till now 13dpo plus negative tests.

User image

5 years ago

So I'm considering testing again... Apparently false positives are not common at all and with the weird bleeding I dont know My face cleared up but started breaking out all over my chest which is weird and TMI but constipated which is odd for me... Maybe just being too optimistic

Definitely 're test! Let me know how you get on.

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

@emmajade I'm considering waiting as well because the bloods were negative

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo