Community post

Discussion

TTC Mid-late April 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi All!
I was on a thread with other ladies and many of us, including myself, unfortunately did not conceive. Starting this new post for anyone early in their cycle or right around O day. I am CD11 now and should O in 3-5 days, giving me an EDD of 4/20/19 should I get a BFP. Please join me through your Ovulation and TWW! Post your thoughts/worries/ovulation tests/etc.
I know there's another April 2019 group but it's nice to have a smaller group too!
Cheers,
~Lib

356 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 356 Replies | Last Page

@veve_N I’m from Texas! My username is NASA mama as I’m a huge space nerd.

5 years ago

Waiting is so horrible . I think I’m day 8/9 tomorrow I am dying to rest but last time I tested way to early and actually couldn’t cope with the disappointment. Would rather owe on them all and be totally sure ????‍??

5 years ago

@nasamama Same here. No OPKs until next cycle should I need them. I was able to deduce my dates using my last two cycles thanks to online calculators ????. I'm 8/9 DPO depending on the calculator. Hope you get your BFP! Fingers crossed for everyone! ????????

@April wishing I totally get it and been there. I spent my last test earlier this week because I couldn't wait much longer ???? lol. Is your test date this weekend? Mine's on Saturday.

TTC #3 since 2015; PCOS; User image

5 years ago • Edited

Hi again ladies. I will be 11 DPO tomorrow. AF due Friday. I think I'm going to test in the AM.
Right now...not much going on. Sore boobs....dull cramps.....sooo feel like AF is going to show.... uggh!

5 years ago

Hello everyone! I wanted to join one of these boards to see where people were and hopefully see some BFP for people I am 3DPO and no symptoms at all. Anyone else close to me in DPO?

User image

5 years ago

@ladyshipe I am going to test again in the morning too!

5 years ago

Good luck @nasamama @ladyshipe !!!

TTC #3 since 2015; PCOS; User image

5 years ago

Keep us posted about the result and good luck to all of you who are testing tomorrow!!

5 years ago

Good luck to everyone testing today!! Keep us updated, and hopefully get some pics to squint at for you

@rooroo I’m 5dpo today around the same as a few others on this thread so we will all be testing together!

Well compared to last month Iv had no symptoms atall, last month this time I had everything going and AF still appeared. So maybe it’s a good thing? Haha!

5 years ago

Eeek! Can’t wait to see the testers’ results!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo