Posts by Libelula264

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

TTC Mid-late April 2019 Babies!

Hi All! I was on a thread with other ladies and many of us, including myself, unfortunately did not conceive ...

356 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

BFP @ 9dpo!

All tests were firmly negative up to last night, but this morning I got a clear :bfp: on my OSOM test! I am th ...

4 Comments     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD25, 6dpo

This cycle and last cycle have been night and day! Last cycle I had cramps from O to AF, which came at a very ...

2 Comments     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

CD18 and Nauseous?

CD18 here. This second cycle TTC #3 has been interesting. I've had EWCM for like 6 days and some O-like crampi ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Cycle #1 TTC #3 : Unsuccessful

Welp, cycle 1 bites the dust. AF started last night, giving me a 25 day cycle (?!?!?) — the shortest one ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

O day? *Updated*

So... I'm out of town and didn't pack enough CB fertility test sticks. I started testing on day 6, and on EVER ... Updated

3 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I'm baaaaaaack! :)

As those of you who are friends with me on CMP may know, I've been struggling with the idea of not having a th ...

8 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Pregnancy symptoms on Nuvaring after 10 yrs - Never had any PMS on Nuvaring

I'm hopeful someone can help me with this. I've taken the Nuvaring for over a decade when not TTC, and never h ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Mirena + Pregnancy Symptoms *Final Update*

*Update 7.15.17* One final update on my Mirena drama... I continued to have very, very bad AF-type cramps ev ...

8 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Misdiagnosed Miscarriage

At 11am this morning I was at the hospital all dressed in my surgical gown and slippers, about 30 minutes away ...

24 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago