Posts by Libelula264

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

D&E Tomorrow. Any advice from ladies who've gone through this? *Miscarriage Mentioned*

I was diagnosed with a missed miscarriage on Friday, and my D&E is scheduled for 11:30am ET tomorrow (Mond ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Can nausea/vomiting be a sign my miscarriage is starting? (Already diagnosed with miscarriage)

I was just diagnosed with a missed miscarriage on Friday (it's Sunday). I was 7w5d. My D&E procedure is to ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Loss.

Had my first u/s today and got the news no pregnant woman wants to hear: I had a missed miscarriage. Baby meas ...

15 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

What Was Different? *Pregnancy Mentioned*

I feel guilty writing anything on this site now that I am pregnant, but on the off chance that it's helpful or ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

... Just Maybe? *Updated - BFP!!!*

*Updated @ 6pm* BFP!!! The line showed up almost right away (it is in my gallery if you want a look). Faint, ...

22 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Success story

My Recipe - TTC #2, 6 months trying

My husband and I started TTC #1 on our wedding night, and two months later I was pregnant. Fast forward 2+ yea ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD25 and Feeling Kind of Pregnant *Updated*

*Update @ CD29* Not worthy of a new JE: Tested with a FRER this morning and BFN. Boobs are super sore, and al ...

13 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD22, 2-3 DPO - Too Early!

Too early! It is too early for PMS and too early for preggo symptoms. However, they're here regardless. Bloat, ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD18 - Hope Amidst a Lack Thereof

Although several signs point to me not ovulating properly, one thing has started to stand out to me as a tad h ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

An Unlikely Month

Continuing the negativity out of necessity... I am out of town for a total of 14 days this month, and many of ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago