Posts by Libelula264

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

My Recipe - TTC #2, 6 months trying

My husband and I started TTC #1 on our wedding night, and two months later I was pregnant. Fast forward 2+ years and we're ready to try for our 2nd and final child. 1, 2, 3...5 cycles go by without any luck. We BD'ed 9+ times for several of those cycles, all OVER my "fertile" window. So what did we do differently during this 6th cycle, where I got a BFP at 11dpo? I am a very cynical, fact-driven person, and honestly, I'm not at all sure that what we "did" anything to make it happen. Nothing we were doing before is "against the rules". That said, I love reading success stories and did it compulsively while TTC this bean, so here goes... this is what we did:

Stopped temping
Stopped using fertility monitors
Stopped using Vitex - only used prenatals and Vitamin B Complex
Stopped PreSeed
Continued using OPKs and STOPPED testing after the first positive result
BD'ed less often - for a few cycles we were at it every day or even twice a day from AF onward. This cycle we only did it five times over a nine day period leading up to my + OPK
Used progesterone cream 2x a day 3dpo and beyond (still using it)

I hope this helps someone out there. Good luck on your TTC adventures!

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

No more pages