Community post

Question

Pregnancy symptoms on Nuvaring after 10 yrs - Never had any PMS on Nuvaring

I'm hopeful someone can help me with this. I've taken the Nuvaring for over a decade when not TTC, and never had ANY PMS with it. No sore boobs, no cramps, nada.

This cycle (not TTC, Nuvaring is in), I am having EXTREMELY convincing pregnancy symptoms. I had O pain right around the times we had (unprotected) sex, implantation-like cramps starting 5-6 days later, and now... heavy boobs, backache, stuffy nose, UTI-like cramps. I had the SAME EXACT symptoms all 3 times I've been pregnant. I set reminders for when to put in/take out NV, and have checked my records... I didn't put the ring in late, it hasn't come out, and it's still in.

I'm not sure when/if I O'ed, but if I go by when I used to, I am somewhere around 10-11dpo. I have taken a million tests, all BFN. Has this ever happened to anyone, and if so what was the result?

0 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo