Community post

Discussion

TTC Mid-late April 2019 Babies!

Hi All!
I was on a thread with other ladies and many of us, including myself, unfortunately did not conceive. Starting this new post for anyone early in their cycle or right around O day. I am CD11 now and should O in 3-5 days, giving me an EDD of 4/20/19 should I get a BFP. Please join me through your Ovulation and TWW! Post your thoughts/worries/ovulation tests/etc.
I know there's another April 2019 group but it's nice to have a smaller group too!
Cheers,
~Lib

356 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 356 Replies | Last Page

Cd 7 here a new thread was way over due.

User image

5 years ago

Hi Lib! Thanks for creating the group! I'm expecting my O day in about 4 days as well, so we'll have a very close 2ww. Good luck to you and everyone who joins this group! Hope you'll get your BFPs :)))

5 years ago

@KY, @Veve, welcome! Looking forward to experiencing this cycle with y'all

5 years ago • Post starter

I’ll join you all! A few of you are ahead of me& I ovulate a little later but I’m Looking forward to watching your updates & hopefully with mine too

:

5 years ago

Hello ladies!. I hope you dont mind if I join you. I seriously have no idea what's going on. I'm on my longest cycle ever. I had my first postpartum cycle in November of last year since then it went from 45- 31 all working downwards to a normal cycle for me ever and never going up. Now I'm on cycle day 47 I have a lot of symptoms but not sure if it's in my head. Not really sure if I ovulated this month or not. I took a dollar store HPT on Tuesday and nothing. I'm wondering if it's just a weird cycle or I am pregnant and just too early to tell. I bought a first response yesterday and plan on taking it tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed for a

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago

Welcome ladies :)) Wish you all good luck in this cycle!! :))

Miam, if you don't get BFP tomorrow, maybe you can consult with your doctor. Just to make sure that everything is ok, since you seem to be trying again. Regarding your ovulation, do you take your BBT in the mornings? That could help you find out, whether you're in the luteal phase... However, I hope you get your second line tomorrow! :) Sometimes these things really take a long time. Fingers crossed and let us know! ;)

5 years ago

Hi all!
I'm on CD 9 and due to ovulate on the 6th which leaves me an estimated due date of 29th of April! Hopefully this time will be it! Going to use conceive plus lube and see if it helps!

Best of luck to everyone!!

5 years ago • Edited

@veevee when I got pregnant with my son I BBT but not just yet it's kinda hard to temp cause my son gets up all hours of the night. Can't get those steady hours. Yea if I dont see anything in the next few days I will for sure make an appointment. Hubby and I started throwing caution into the wind about 3 cycles ago. It would be nice to be one of those that get pregnant right away. My first it took us 12 months and my second 13 months. So we will just wait and see how it goes. Although today I have felt pretty crappy almost how I felt when I found out when I wa as pregnant with my second so fingers crossed to all!!

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago

Happy Sunday everyone. CD13 here. I haven’t gotten a pos OPK yet, but CTP has my O date as yesterday due to prior cycle length. I did have a 26 day cycle last time, so that theoretically makes sense, but I feel like I should have O’ed by now if that’s the case.

It’s hilarious how I stress about timing at this point. It took us 6 months to conceive #2 and we ALWAYS covered our bases. The one month we DTD less was the one that worked.

Hi @Bkc, @Miam! Welcome

5 years ago • Post starter

Happy Sunday :) I just got my first positive OPK, I do feel some mild pain, but I guess that's too early for the ovulation, as it's supposed to happen at least a couple of hours after the peak... but the 2ww is only a day or two away.

@ Lib, maybe you should repeat the same process as with the last pregnancy, take one month off and don't care about the timing :)))

@Miam, did you do the test today?

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo