Community post

Discussion

TTC Mid-late April 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi All!
I was on a thread with other ladies and many of us, including myself, unfortunately did not conceive. Starting this new post for anyone early in their cycle or right around O day. I am CD11 now and should O in 3-5 days, giving me an EDD of 4/20/19 should I get a BFP. Please join me through your Ovulation and TWW! Post your thoughts/worries/ovulation tests/etc.
I know there's another April 2019 group but it's nice to have a smaller group too!
Cheers,
~Lib

356 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 356 Replies | Last Page

@Mrsdeedee, I am also 5 or 6dpo (I think 5)... only thing noticeable is a lot of gas, which is not usual for me. Also, the last few cycles I had BOATLOADS of symptoms from O to AF, so the absence of them has me thinking maybe? I usually feel implantation though so FX I feel some tugging down there in the next few days.

5 years ago • Post starter

@Libelula264 yes previous cycles I had loads of symptoms and this cycle barely any ... the few symptoms I do have are nothing compared to last few cycles that I don't even bother making notes... gas is the only other symptom and the few breakouts... fingers crossed though.

5 years ago

@nasamama those tests pic up at 25miu and FRER pic up at 10miu so FRER are def the better way to go. When I mess with the saturation and the hue in tools I def see a line but it could also be caused by lighting when you do it that way. I really hope it's your BFP!!
@tonix you sound just like me! Lol I'm hoping I can hold off until weds...but thats pushing it for me lol.

User image

5 years ago

Well I tested this morning. BFN. My other pregnancies I tested couples days before or day of AF and showed up +ve. So I think I am out for this month.
AF is due tomorrow...pretty sure she will come. Feeling the pre AF cramps since 2 days ago.

5 years ago

@Aprilwishing if you do test let us know how it goes!!

@Ms_k I know what you mean!! My youngest child is 9yrs old and I never had to "try" with them it just happened. When are you going to test again?

@mrsdeedee when are you planning on testing?

to all!

User image

5 years ago

@rooroo917 thank you! I will get some and keep you ladies updated.

5 years ago

@Rooroo917 i'm a pee on stick addict and spend loads of $$ on tests... only to get dissapointed early on... I'm trying so hard to wait until 11dpo but doubt i'll have the will power... If I do test earlier it probably be 9dpo ... however I dooo have 8 days left before AF shows up... and I do have a few 6 days earlier FR and CB tests under my sink... sooooo the temptation will be telling me to test this weekend lol... I'll try to be strong though!!

5 years ago

Well...we got home yesterday and I did an ovulation test... it was negative... one app I use says I should O tomorrow ... the one on here Says I prob ovulated 2 days ago. Although, I haven’t gotten the full signs of O yet... normally I cramp pretty bad, loose stools, smells bother me etc... so maybe I haven’t yet or maybe I won’t O this month until even later? .... possibly that spotting for a week last week may have thrown everything off?? Last evening I had a little yellow thicker cm (no itching burning or Signs anything is wrong) I’ve never gotten colored cm (other than red/pink/brown)during an O time or even in along time period...
Again I’m attributing this to being off from all that spotting I did. I don’t know- any opinions?...

:

5 years ago • Edited

@bkc - I don't have any similar experience myself, but I would say that if you haven't yet gotten a positive opk, than you are a few days away from your O day. I wouldn't necessarily trust those apps. I also use two, one says I should get AF in 2 days, the other in about 7, so they may not always be accurate. And with no other signs of O, I would consider it as "delayed ovulation" and still wait for it. Also, I do have a thicker yellowish cm between af end and O day, it than turns more ewcm a few days before O day. It may be that this month, your hormones were a bit off and that's why the cm appeared.. But if you are worried, maybe you can consult your doctor just to make sure.

5 years ago

@Rooroo I plan to test till saturday morning. I have cramps but they come and go just a lot of CM and usually by now I am dried up since AF is 2 days away.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo