Community post

Discussion

TTC Mid-late April 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi All!
I was on a thread with other ladies and many of us, including myself, unfortunately did not conceive. Starting this new post for anyone early in their cycle or right around O day. I am CD11 now and should O in 3-5 days, giving me an EDD of 4/20/19 should I get a BFP. Please join me through your Ovulation and TWW! Post your thoughts/worries/ovulation tests/etc.
I know there's another April 2019 group but it's nice to have a smaller group too!
Cheers,
~Lib

356 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 356 of 356 Replies

@annique I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats and and I'm sending lots of

User image

5 years ago

Ah thanks ladies. Nice to be able to share, as I am obviously waiting till the 12 week mark to announce. SO its really great to share this now and share the journey etc. Will book for scan soon so will be sure to keep you all posted. Holding thumbs. x

5 years ago

I know this thread has been sleeping just wanted to update on my little bean. Heart rate was in the 170s, even gave us a few wiggles, and due date remains April 27th 2019. I will be 10 weeks saturday. Good luck and baby dust to all you ladies who were on this journey with me. You guys helped me through so much. I hope you all get your bfp's!!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Awesome KYmommy! Happy to hear all is going well for you! That's a wonderful picture.

If you insist, I'll post one too. :) I was put ahead one day at my first appointment, so I'm due 4/26 and will be 10 weeks along tomorrow.

I hope everyone else that was on this board is also doing well and on their way to a happy & healthy pregnancy!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Not nearly as clear as your pictures but here's mine! Scan was done last week at 8 weeks. Due date 30th of April! I'll be 10 weeks on Tuesday, congratulations to you all!!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Oh my goodness so many happy little beans!!! We are truly blessed.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo