Community post

Discussion

TTC Mid-late April 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi All!
I was on a thread with other ladies and many of us, including myself, unfortunately did not conceive. Starting this new post for anyone early in their cycle or right around O day. I am CD11 now and should O in 3-5 days, giving me an EDD of 4/20/19 should I get a BFP. Please join me through your Ovulation and TWW! Post your thoughts/worries/ovulation tests/etc.
I know there's another April 2019 group but it's nice to have a smaller group too!
Cheers,
~Lib

356 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 356 Replies | Last Page

I'm cd# 19 ... 3dpo today... maybe 4dpo since I ovulated either friday overnight or saturday... either way, this is cycle #3 for me, past few cycles i've been symptom spotting and as early as 2dpo I would have symptoms... cramping, pulling, pinching on right side, pinching feeling on breasts... alternate between run belly and constipation... to the point where I would think (and so would my husband) that there is no way I wasn't pregnant... then AF shows up. Now no symptoms for this cycle... mind you I know its too early for symptoms... but the only "symptom" I have is full heavy breasts (mainly my right breast) and vivid dreams... the dreams can just be because I fall asleep thinking about getting pregnant lol.
My husband and I have tried in the past and have gone through MC at 16 and 17 weeks which stopped us from trying again for a while... now we're back at it...
This cycle I charted my temp, cm, cervical position and firmness, used digital and non digital opk's, am taking prescription prenatal (pregvit) and added pre-seed to the mix. Fingers crossed for BFP this cycle... now i'm a pee on stick addict which I am trying to avoid this cycle (since I tend to see lines where they don't exist causing me to buy more and more expensive tests)... I hope that this group (along with the help of youtube dpo videos) will keep my pee on stick temptation at bay until Aug 18 which is when AF is expected to show her unwanted face....

5 years ago • Edited

I am with you with the vivid dreams as well MrsDeedee. Either last month of the month before I had every symptom in the book...then AF showed. Now this month..nothing really except the sore boobs and vivid dreams. AF due in 3 days. Don't want to test until maybe Thursday.

5 years ago

Joining you all a little late. My estimated due date should we conceive, is April 20th, 2019. I am currently 7 DPO.

Been cramping nearly every day since ovulation. Also first time TTC after failing for about 3 years. PCOS-related issues. Using Inositol, dieting, folate, and multivitamins (not prenatals). Using fertility friend app. Basal tamping for the first time also!

TTC #3 since 2015; PCOS; User image

5 years ago • Edited

Hi everyone. I’m just going to jump on this board and anxiously await either a BFP or AF with some company. Based off my temps I’m 2DPO (I think). I bought some pregmate brand OPKs on Amazon and started using them but I’m not liking them too much. I don’t think I’ve gotten any positives but my temps have begun their slow rise so I’m estimating my ovulation as the 6th. I had two days of spotting this month which was really off the wall that would’ve been 2-3 days before I predicted ovulation so maybe my cycle is just wacky this round. If I did conceive my due date will be 28 April, look forward to waiting with all you ladies and over analyzing everything.

5 years ago

I may have ovulated today. We took the kids on a short vaca before they start back to school Thursday... so we don’t have any alone time in the camper ( obviously we won’t be doing any bding) until the soonest tomorrow if we are lucky. I’ve been crampy and this is the 5th day I’ve been spotting...

:

5 years ago

@LC it’s nice talking to other people at the same stage as you! Hoping for atleast a couple BFP’s on this thread this cycle!

@BKC is it about the right time for you to ovulate? I’m sure getting some BD’ing in tomorrow will be in the right time if it is

5 years ago

Happy hump day everyone (pun intended)! Our little group is growing daily and it's exciting to progress thru the TWW with y'all.

Not a whole lot going on here @4dpo. Some lower abdomen twinges and backache, but those aren't abnormal for me. Unfortunately I got a horrid head cold a few days ago so that is definitely dominating the symptoms game.

I've got a great feeling about this board! Lots of perfectly timed BD'ing and self-discipline on not testing early. It's even wearing off on me a bit! I usually test stupid early, like 5dpo... but feeling calmer about it this month.

~Lib

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls, I think I am 7/8 dpo I was cramping really bad yesterday but nothing but a pinch feeling today, breast are sore but nothing too much, I seem to counting the time , I am a week away from my expected period but would love to test over the weekend . Hell id love to test now !!!

5 years ago

Hi! I thought I was joining this group late but it actually seems that most of you are behind me on this cycle. This is one of the first cycles that we've just kind of stopped really trying and just had fun with it. I was ovulating during the full moon/lunar eclipse and my drive was at an all time high! I am really hoping this is our month

I am just going to start by doing all of my symptoms based by DPO (days past ovulation) as I've had a TON of symptoms this cycle.
1-3 DPO - Sore nipples
4 DPO - More nipple soreness, acne breakout, cramps on and off all day, yellow tinted CM
5 DPO - Swollen breasts (fuller), cramping similar to start of AF, a little bit of nipple soreness/sensitivity
6 DPO - Swollen breasts (fuller), burning sensation in uterus, cramping on and off throughout the day, creamy CM one time while I was at work, runny nose
7 DPO - Swollen breasts (fuller), irritability, hot flashes, dry CM, fatigue, pain in left foot - literally could not walk on my foot, cramping on and off throughout the day
8 DPO - fatigue - took a 3 hour nap which is very unlike me.. I hate naps because they make me so groggy afterwards, was still yawning the rest of the day after taking that nap, cramping on and off, smells were super strong, nausea, hot flashes, emotional, boobs are still swollen and full, shooting pains in my left foot and right leg, burping, heartburn
9 DPO - dull cramping through the day, fatigue, nausea, hot flashes, irritability, fuller breasts - bra is definitely fitting tighter now, diarrhea in the morning, burping - more like air bubbles coming out every time I drink something, hiccups - had a really bad hiccup fit at work, they were so strong it made my side hurt, I had some pretty intense cramping that night in bed - did not want my husband to even touch me
10 DPO - cramping in the night, nausea, hot flashes, chills, yellow CM when I wiped once, constipated, twinges/pulling feeling, burping all throughout the day, woke up 3 minutes before I was supposed to leave for work and was bawling my eyes out while rushing to get ready, cried a lot watching TV as well that night

I took a test last night and posted it on here and some are saying they see a faint line -- trying my best to hold out a little longer to test again.

If we do conceive this cycle I would be due April 20, 2019

Today I am 11 DPO. everyone this cycle!

5 years ago • Edited

4 or 5 dpo today... no symptoms ... too soon I know I know... 2ww are the worst.... days drag on!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo