Community post

Discussion

TTC Mid-late April 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi All!
I was on a thread with other ladies and many of us, including myself, unfortunately did not conceive. Starting this new post for anyone early in their cycle or right around O day. I am CD11 now and should O in 3-5 days, giving me an EDD of 4/20/19 should I get a BFP. Please join me through your Ovulation and TWW! Post your thoughts/worries/ovulation tests/etc.
I know there's another April 2019 group but it's nice to have a smaller group too!
Cheers,
~Lib

356 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 356 Replies | Last Page

Took this first response this morning I don't even see a faint line

user submitted image

5 years ago

10dpo today and didn't test.... guess im afraid to see another bfn. Symptoms: increased cm. My cervix is medium, soft and closed. Woke up at 3am with stabbing pain on my left side. My right side just feels tight and pulling. The stabbing pain didn't last, just 3 stabs. I made note of it and went back to bed. Other than that I feel normal. AF isn't due until Friday. I'll test if it doesn't show up....

5 years ago

OSOM test this morning was a little darker than yesterday, so that's good. But just went to the bathroom and saw a tiny bit of tan/pink discharge when I wiped (nothing on pantiliner). I know that can be normal, but I never had it before and I've also never had a miscarriage (that I'm aware of, at least -- and I always test super early...) -- so it's like the odds are stacked against me. Super nervous and feeling like I shouldn't be so excited so early on.

5 years ago • Post starter

Ty ladies! Lib don't worry! Might be old blood or break through bleeding! Our little beans have to stick after surprising us so early!

User image

5 years ago

...more spotting, plus a small clot. Freaking. The F. Out.

Omg I've missed so much! Congrats on the BFPs to those who have tested!!
And those like me who are still waiting and hoping lots and lots of !!!

And can i just add that this group has been really great to be in, being able to follow you ladies on this journey has been wonderful! Thanks for creating it Lib!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@Lib how many DPO are you? Is the spotting bright or dark? How big was the clot?

User image

5 years ago

Lib try to remain calm! Prayers your little bean sticks!!!! You got this momma.

User image

5 years ago

Well to say this has been the weirdest cycle would certainly be an understatement. "AF" started on Sunday and never got heavy enough to fill up a tampon. Yesterday the most was at the tip of the tampon and so far it's mainly been light pink or brown. Still have all of my pregnancy symptoms, yesterday I was still experiencing nausea. So now I am looking into getting a blood test done.

5 years ago

@Rooroo, I'm only 10dpo. It's pretty much brown, maybe a little pink... and so far only when I wipe. Clot was a bit smaller than a pencil tip.

@KYmommy, Thank you! I'm trying to be calm. Thankfully I'm at work so I'm not peeing on endless sticks. Wish I were busier though so it could distract me.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo