Community post

Discussion

TTC Mid-late April 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi All!
I was on a thread with other ladies and many of us, including myself, unfortunately did not conceive. Starting this new post for anyone early in their cycle or right around O day. I am CD11 now and should O in 3-5 days, giving me an EDD of 4/20/19 should I get a BFP. Please join me through your Ovulation and TWW! Post your thoughts/worries/ovulation tests/etc.
I know there's another April 2019 group but it's nice to have a smaller group too!
Cheers,
~Lib

356 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 356 Replies | Last Page

user submitted image

5 years ago

@tonix those are beautiful!!! Huge congrats and

User image

5 years ago

I'm out this month! Congrats to the ladies who got ur bfp I'll see the ladies who are out on the may thread xo!!

5 years ago

Thankyou Rooroo! It’s not sinking in! I really thought I would test this morning and see nothing. When are you due to test? X

5 years ago

@tonix well I'm 11dpo and i tested this morning and a BFN :( i don't think I got it this month because I have no symptoms at all...sigh.

User image

5 years ago

@mrsdeedee oh no did the witch show up??!!

User image

5 years ago

Rooroo Iv had nothing! I usually have symptoms between O and Af and this month nil zilch. If I I was being really picky Iv had 3 spots come up in the last 4 days, and I never ever get spots. But I didn’t put it down to anything and the spotting after sex the other night. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

5 years ago

We told you Tonix!!!! Yay

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@tonix thank you very much! That gives me some hope in all of this!!

User image

5 years ago

Hi Ladies. Was also on the old thread, so nice to see familiar "faces". I am so stressed. I am 5 days late. My cycle is 27 days on time every time. I tested Thursday and got the faintest line. I am stressed because I miscarried before. Also this time has shown me my ovulation is way off. I literally run to the loo every other hour to see that nothing is there (AF) I am super paranoid and almost waiting out to test again. I know I must sound crazy! :/

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo