Community post

Question

Late BFP stories?!?! My body is irritating my anxiety!!!

Who all has tested with BFN up to 14dpo or after and received a late BFP?

I can’t tell if I’ve gotten a faint or just and indent. I’ve been getting indents all week. I see so many getting faint BFPs at an early DPO, and it’s disheartening, BUT...

AF is due today; CD 31. I’m a 30 day cycle like clock work, and I always spot and get a splitting headache the day before my period, as well as cramping up to 2 days before and into my period. Nothing. Absolutely nothing is happening. I’d rather see AF or a BFP that be in this limbo. It gives me high anxiety and consumes me. One of my nipples is sore, the other is not. Ughhhhh! Am I pregnant or just going to have to try next cycle?! I just want answers... & my body isn’t give any hints or answers!!!

I don’t temp chart or use OPKs. I just know the only times I’ve been late are with my daughter, several chemicals and being on my IUD. I haven’t been late since it was taken out a year ago.

User image

0 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo