Community post

Journal

Crazy, psycho, POASaholic Annonymous.

I’m sorry if I’m posting A TON! I just need to busy myself, because I’m seriously trying not to pee on any kid of stick until a few days prior to missing my period...

I’m 4dpo today. Ughhhhhh! Can time drag by any slower? I’ll probably begin testing super early like a nut, if I can’t find something to keep my busy (I do work full time, and have a soon to be 2 year old as well, but my mind still races during the TWW)!

What do you ladies do to pass the time during the TWW? And those that don’t test until a missed period, how in the WORLD do you maintain such spectacular self control? Teach me your ways! Haha!

Every time I get the urge to test, I plan on taking a walk or reading a book with my little girl.

But the urge is very, very real in this POAS addiction! I can’t be alone in this...

User image

2 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I pee on all the sticks. I even keep using opks to keep myself from the hpt. But this cycle I swear I wont until I miss my period, I had a chemical this past cycle and I dont want that roller coaster again. I'm only CD4 and I'm making plans to keep distracted and not test! It's so so so so hard!

5 years ago

I understand! It’s sooo hard. I’ve had 3 chemicals with early testing (2 this year, and one way back when). Not my FF chart moved my cross hairs to CD16 for ovulation, so now I’m 3 DPO and not 4! Ahhh that tracks on a whole day for my “POAS waiting period” ugh!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo