Community post

Question

Did I miss my window??

Husband and I had sex yesterday morning (Thursday). Got a positive OPK that evening. We attempted to have sex again this morning. He wasn't able to get off because our 2 years old refused to leave us alone and stay in a different room while we did our business. So, now I'm bummed and really frustrated. If we try again tonight when he gets home (10:30pm), will I still e fertile?

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

BD tonight! You should still be good and your fertile till temp rise. Your most fertile 2 days before you Ovulate. Positive test means LH Surge means release of egg in 12-24 hours. So what sperm is there can fertilize egg.

5 years ago • Edited

Thank God! Thank you!

5 years ago • Post starter

That's funny about the toddler, we had the same issue when ttc #3. Eventually we had to start waking up at like 4am to get 'er done Lol! Anyway, ur good to go. Give it a try tonite or tomorrow morning. The egg usually releases (avg) the day after the first positive, and can survive up to 24hrs. Ur covered, regardless!
Good luck! =))

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo