Posts by hopingforbaby1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Have you heard of MTHFR Gene Mutation?

Just found out I have the MTHFR mutation which means I have to stay away from folic acid. Buy buy Target prena ...

5 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Has anyone tried these?

Has anyone ever tried these? Thoughts? I’m already taking a prenatal, folate, fish oil, and evening prim ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Robitussin/Mucinex for TTC???

Has anyone used guaifensein to help with ttc? I guess it can be found in medications like Robitussin and Muci ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

I’m so confused

Could I not have ovulated?? Positive OPk on CD 14. I’m so confused.

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Confusion with chart every damn month

I’m getting more and more frustrated with charting. Here are my Fertility Friend vs Countdown to Pregnan ...

9 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Continue testing after a positive OPK?

Just got a positive OPK tonight. I hadn’t planned on testing again since I assume I’ll ovulate som ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Experience with Evening Primrose Oil?

Anyone had any success with EPO? Did it change your cycle? I'm big on actual research and can't seem to find a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

What's your Pre-Seed Lube Experience?

My husband and I have been trying for baby #2 for 6 months. I'm temping and using OPKs so our BD timing seems ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Did I miss my window??

Husband and I had sex yesterday morning (Thursday). Got a positive OPK that evening. We attempted to have sex ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Feeling sad today

It took us over a year, three chemicals, and a missed miscarriage to get pregnant with my two-year-old son. No ...

3 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago